This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Bell Manager Quits In Style

After working days on end with no days off and even after he requested a particular day off, upper management told this Taco Bell Shift Manager no. The Shift Manager had enough and quit in style. I'll admit I wanted to do close to what he did or like the scene on half-baked when Scarface quit his job at my old job (I couldn't....'cause I needed my references).

Link!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Wait till you work 6 months in a row w/o a day off, like I did a few years back. That was bad.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

i'll have to ask my family about that. they live in buffalo but i dont know if they drove by that one...

edit: must be on the outskirts. Mom didn't know about it. And Sis's family is never in town for that holiday so i doubt they saw it...
      Last edited by PepperElf; 08-25-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

The only thing I know about Depew is that it's to the east of Buffalo. I used to pass by Depew on the NY Thruway when I was a graduate student at UB and lived in Rochester.
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Wow, how did I miss hearing about that?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X