This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst boss ever. PERIOD

Shop owner traps and strips female employee, apparently with intent to rape her:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44296481/ns/us_news/
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Ok that is a if one ever existed. They actually thought they would get away with it? Really? No words..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Three words to describe it...What The Fuck. That is all.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

You know, if some poor female was without relatives or many friends it could work ... people come around asking, she left with her final check a few weeks ago, haven't seen her since.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Don't even bother reading the comments, it's full of sick, twisted, awful people. UGH!
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
            Don't even bother reading the comments, it's full of sick, twisted, awful people. UGH!
            msnbc articles usually are.

The poor woman. I hope they throw the book at that asshole.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              The poor woman. I hope they throw the book at that asshole.
              and award her everything that waste of oxygen has in this world.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Googling turned up some more details.
                He's being charged with a felony count of kidnapping to commit rape and attempted first-degree murder, if convicted each has a max of life with possible parole.
                His bail is set at $10 million.
                It makes sense.

Comment

and ... you know now that she's out of a job too, technically she can sue him for civil damages on top of all of that.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    and ... you know now that she's out of a job too, technically she can sue him for civil damages on top of all of that.
                    Good, take him to the cleaners, she deserves compensation for what she went through.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X