This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Entitlement Whores

Grown kids sue their mom for "bad mothering"....father talks about "accountability"; what did she do that was so bad, you ask...?

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/708289848/
    Last edited by MadMike; 08-29-2011, 04:27 AM. Reason: Fixed URL
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Grown kids sue their mom for "bad mothering"....father talks about "accountability"; what did she do that was so bad, you ask...?

http://http://www.dailyherald.com/ar...ews/708289848/
    Check out the comments. They're all at the two poor deprived widdle things.
    Last edited by MadMike; 08-29-2011, 04:27 AM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

There is no words about how this fails. I agree with one comment, the mother should be awarded something for the suffering she probably endured
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...stress-lawsuit

Here is the more detailed version, you find out that they grew up in a $1.5 million dollar home, and Daddy was their lawyer.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          the mother should be awarded something for the suffering she probably endured
          If the case is ruled frivolace, she will recover her legal fees.
          Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
          they grew up in a $1.5 million dollar home, and Daddy was their lawyer.
          In Barrington Hills, no less--some of the priciest real estate in all of Chicagoland.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Wwwaahhh!!! Mommy never bought me that pony I wanted! Wwwaaahhh!!! I'm going to sue and make a complete ass out of myself!! Wwwaaahhhh!!

Maybe Mom can turn around and sue her kids for being selfish, ungrateful brats.

Last edited by Severen13; 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Boo Freakin' Hoo.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

ya cos ... sure the mom was a bit of a cunt but the kids are what... in high school and college now. it's time to grow the fuck up and get over it.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  ya cos ... sure the mom was a bit of a cunt but the kids are what... in high school and college now. it's time to grow the fuck up and get over it.
                  You know, just the fact they did this, and how the father is, I have a feeling they deserved what they got from her. I'm guessing Daddy was loaded and could give them what ever they wanted, and would whisper in their ear about how bad their Mom was for only affording a card. Or even if she did have money, she might have been the one who didn't want them spoiled, and treated them like you should, if they are brats they didn't get a gosh darn thing.
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    In Barrington Hills, no less--some of the priciest real estate in all of Chicagoland.
                    I think that Kennilworth (just north of Skokie and Willmett) is way more pricey. VERY VERY exclusive neighborhood/town with large lots with walls gate houses and multipule buildings on each lot and and for most of its history whites only. the LEOs will chase you outta there if they think you do not belong there ie you car is not "good enough" even if you are just passing through. the houses are amazing though
                    Last edited by Racket_Man; 08-30-2011, 09:01 AM.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                    X