This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Delivery.

Our truck driver hates his job. Or more specifically, he hates delivering to us. He wants us to complain about him so that he will be reassigned to a better route. We want him to get fired for incompetence.

This is how he typically unloads the truck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZOcvHjUVw

Boxes are always damaged in the process. Oftentimes product or cleaning supplies get broken as well.
    Flood

You know, if your managers want him fired, it would be a good idea to arrange a meeting with them to turn over a copy of that video. I'm sure they wouldn't object to it if they can use it to get him fired.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Flood View Post
      Our truck driver hates his job. Or more specifically, he hates delivering to us. He wants us to complain about him so that he will be reassigned to a better route. We want him to get fired for incompetence.

Boxes are always damaged in the process. Oftentimes product or cleaning supplies get broken as well.
      I agree, he needs to go. He can hate his job all he wants but that's no excuse for him to damage delivery packages and/or the contents inside out of malice!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Part of the posting it to Youtube was to put it so that the link can be given to his bosses (who think he shits perfumed gold) by his supervisor (who is pretty cool and knows his feces are of the typical variety).
        Flood

Comment

Working...
        X