X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words cannot explain what I think of this .... "thing"

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...s/16671106.htm

I can't even call the perpetrator a man. GRRRRR. And people wonder why employees tell them to leave the back room. Sheesh.

Try telling that to an SC, they still won't care. As long as they get what THEY want, who give's a rat's ass about the employee's safety?
    I hope she sues the pants off that man. In fact, the company should sue him as well for trespassing as well, slap him with as many court cases as possible.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

If I go into the back and someone tries to follow me, the store is going to have a sudden abundance of corpse in stock. They won't even get the chance to try to freaking choke me, if you come into my area, you are trespassing, I feel threatened, and it's time to defend myself. With sharp stuff.

I don't even let people follow me to other parts of the newsroom...they sit in the chair in front of my desk and they don't move or else they don't get what they're looking for.

Hopefully the security guard in this story got more than a chokehold in on this dipshiz.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

"If I go into the back and someone tries to follow me, the store is going to have a sudden abundance of corpse in stock."

AAAAH!

OMG, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week!

Comment

That. Is. Awful.

Not to mention stupid because usually there are people frequently going into and out of the backroom.

If anybody tries that in my store, they will get a free trip to the ER if I catch them doing it.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Thank God for that alert security guard! Who knows what may have happened, it may have been hours before anyone else went back there.

I hope they lock that bastard up for a long time.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X