X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOO TWILIGHT! - you have been warned

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2052299801

Twilight trailer.

woooooo looks good. can't wait to see it.

No one will go with me
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

this will be weird for me too. i've always managed to go out to see the flicks with my sister & older nephew but now i'm a 2 day drive away. might have to get my bf caught up on this first lol

Comment

I watched this first without the sound and thought, "Damn, they're really making pregnancy look dreadful." Then I turned the sound on and heard how they said the vampire baby was killing the girl. Oooooh, OK!
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          No one will go with me
          If you come down to VA, Blas, you can take Child Rum with ya. Just tell her if she gets scared to cover/close her eyes.

(Yes, my 8-year-old daughter wants to see the movie).

Comment

I can barely afford to go to the movies at this point....but I no longer have a boyfriend willing to watch the movies. Brother, nope. Friends? What are those?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I will probably be going with my 17 year old daughter to the midnight premire. That has been our tradition with all of the other movies.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                I can barely afford to go to the movies at this point....but I no longer have a boyfriend willing to watch the movies. Brother, nope. Friends? What are those?
                :hugs:

Poor Blas!

Well, if you make it to VA to see Breaking Dawn, I'll spring for you to take Child Rum. As it is, I'm still taking her myself as Mr. Rum is too "manly" to take her.

Comment

Working...
                X