This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have angered the vacuum gods...

This had me cracking up...had to post it.
    http://cuteoverload.com/2011/09/29/w...-god/#comments

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

RUN AWAY!
    That was so cute
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Aww, so adorable

Comment

Bwahahahaha *gaspsquee* hahaha. Oh that was priceless!
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

LMAO . . . but then I've had the opposite happen with kittens who would actually try to ride on top of the vacuum cleaner while I would vacuum the carpet.

They were the same crew who thought sitting on the bar of the electric cat box while it was working was fun too . . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            LMAO . . . but then I've had the opposite happen with kittens who would actually try to ride on top of the vacuum cleaner while I would vacuum the carpet.

They were the same crew who thought sitting on the bar of the electric cat box while it was working was fun too . . .
            Reminds me of the kittens riding the roomba video.

My parents have a central vacuum system, and under the pantry cabinet in the kitchen is a little rectangular opening with a kick switch. Flip the switch and the vacuum turns on, and you can sweep stuff right into it, so you don't have to drag out the hose for every little dry spill in the kitchen. When they were little we used to give the cats peas and they would play soccer around the kitchen (eventually the girl would usually eat them). One night she knocked one into the vacuum thing, and she was so cute flopping all over trying to reach her little paw in there for it. She couldn't reach it but I couldn't help thinking how hysterical it would be if she managed to flip that switch (it takes a bit of force to do, so it's unlikely they would be able to). I eventually took pity on her and used a bendy straw to sweep the pea out (after which they wanted nothing to do with the pea and spent the rest of the night playing with the straw).
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X