This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worker at my old job goes on venting rampage NSFW

So I'm not sure if what I'm posting is even allowed... It's a blog/article or whatever that someone (I don't know who) from my old company seems to have written after a particularly hard day.

He made the mistake of forwarding the link to a co-worker who showed it to senior management, from what I hear he has been fired and they are trying to find out what legal action they can take...

Now I don't know this person, he was from a different department from me, I don't even know his name. I do however know the people he is ranting about in the article, and I have to say, about some of them at least, it is not true!

The part that bugs me most about this little vent is that's it's not even clever or witty... it's really quite lame.. but it practically steams with venom for the company...

Be warned, if you don't like the C word, don't read it.

Apologies for any offence, I just can't believe this even exists, and that they were stupid enough to send a link via a company email, a company that strictly monitors all emails and internet usage..

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/inde...p&oldid=246577

If you need to delete this for any reason I understand..
    "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Ummmm holy crap

I am not surprised that the company is going to take legal action against that employee.
    I mean come on, that takes balls the size of church bells to write something up like that.

At least do it on Facebook where everyone knows that you need to hold your dick with tweezers in order to pee and that you need spray starch in order to actually do anything else with it!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

yeah, he even used the company logo... Stoopid!!!
      "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

Somebody's gonna be up shit creek without a paddle if and when then company sees this! Ballsy and downright STUPID of the person to do something like this online.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I know that it probably isn't accurate, but, damn, I was laughing my head off at it.

I'd say it's a good thing he got fired.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Encyclopaedia Drammatica is normally funny. That wasn't very funny.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow, nasty, racist and insulting. The trifecta of stupid.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
              X