Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easily embarrassed people more trustworthy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily embarrassed people more trustworthy?

http://news.health.com/2011/10/02/wh...y-embarrassed/

Honestly I can believe it. People consider me very trustworthy, and I am very easily embarrassed.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I'm half and half on this.

On one half, I agree. People who become embarressed often want a chance to 'redeem' themselves for the mistake or error. In other words, they just want to show that they can do the job and make up for the embarrassment moment.

On the other half... I call bull. I predict people going and make people embarressed on purpose to get more benefits for themselves.
    Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

Comment

Well, now that this has been published, it is no longer really a valid thing anyhow. Con artists will now use the information gathered to, yes, benefit themselves. By pretending to be easily embarrassed, etc. On the whole, however, I think there is some validity to it.

People who embarrass easily are less likely to be jerks..because that draws attention. If you make a scene, people will stare at you, and if you are easily embarrassed that is the last thing you want. So I believe that will mean that you will behave better all around, to draw less attention to yourself.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X