Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My iPod is one of my favourite gadgets, and in the top 3 of the best presents TTO ever gave me. RIP Steve Jobs
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

RIP Steve. A true entrepreneur and innovator who will be missed.

Comment

I learned computering (is there such a word? If not, there should be) on Macs -- been a fan ever since.

RIP Steve Jobs

Comment

heck I started out on an Apple ][+

RIP Steve
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

And guess who's going to protest his funeral?

It's actually quite funny though, because look at the tweet:

That's right, it was sent through an iPhone!

Comment

Rest in peace, Steve!

Comment

Aw, WBC. They'd protest anything to get in the papers.

RIP Steve Jobs. You changed the world for the better, and you will be missed.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post

It's actually quite funny though, because look at the tweet:

I think it's funny that the WBC plans to protest Steve Jobs' funeral and one of the members of the "clan" sent that tweet through the very product Steve Jobs made!
                  Last edited by Dave1982; 10-06-2011, 03:10 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post

It's actually quite funny though, because look at the tweet

O god...

wait this goes beyond simple irony.

the way the WBC "thinks", if you are in any organization that has gays, or supports gays in any way shape or form you're the debil... ...,. therefore because Phelps gave money to Apple for the use of the iphone, they now have to protest themselves...

Last edited by Dave1982; 10-06-2011, 06:00 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      O god...

wait this goes beyond simple irony.

the way the WBC "thinks", if you are in any organization that has gays, or supports gays in any way shape or form you're the debil... ...,. therefore because Phelps gave money to Apple for the use of the iphone, they now have to protest themselves...

No, no, they don't have to do that. Why? Well, you see....

Quoth Margie Phelps' Twitter account
                      Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell.God created iPhone for that purpose!
                      I'll give you a moment to let that sink in, while I go to reboot my brain.
                      A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                        Just saw that a few minutes ago and rushed here to post ... but ya beat me to it.

therefore because Phelps gave money to Apple for the use of the iphone, they now have to protest themselves...
                        I want to see that on YouTube. "God hates us! Oh ... wait ..."

Quoth NorthernZel View Post
                        No, no, they don't have to do that. Why? Well, you see....

"Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell.God created iPhone for that purpose!"

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in, while I go to reboot my brain.
                        So, uh, Steve Jobs produced and sold the iPhone, which was actually created by God, but Steve Jobs was teaching people to sin with his products, presumably including the iPhone, which was created by God ...

These people aren't even within screaming distance of reality anymore.

*off to raid liquor supply*
                        Last edited by Dave1982; 10-13-2011, 01:28 PM. Reason: excessive quoting

Comment

Pixilated...I iz cornfused.. they were ever near reality?
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell.God created iPhone for that purpose!
                            Does laughing at them count as being "mad"?

Comment

Why am I not surprised...

Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Pixilated...I iz cornfused.. they were ever near reality?
                              There is at least one Phelps child who lives in the real world. But I don't think the rest of the family talks to him any more.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Does laughing at them count as being "mad"?

That's all you can do with those idiots.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X