This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked Halloween Costumes

For some reason when this popped up on my feeds, it said 21, yet when I clicked on the link it said 16. O.o

Anyway, enjoy!

And yeah.....some of those are pretty damn creepy. #11 had me giggling though (it is known as Horny The Clown....complete with pump-up dong....)

SO yeah.....NSFW. :P

(a LOT of them seem to involve guys having objects strategically placed around the crotch area....)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

The guy costumes strategically placed in the crotch region might as well dress up as the guys from the "Dick in a Box" skit!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      The guy costumes strategically placed in the crotch region might as well dress up as the guys from the "Dick in a Box" skit!
      Dick in a Box? O.o

Admittedly, the ballpit one probably falls into the category of both "Creepy Erotic" and "Completely Insane". Too bad the balls aren't skin coloured
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Here you go, Fireheart...

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Dick in a Box? O.o
        http://youtu.be/WhwbxEfy7fg

NSFW, and there's a "sequel"/homage about a box in a box.

Comment

I never understood it. Women lingerie = sexy. Men's lingerie = silly (Donald Trunk comes to mind).

Same with costumes.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yeah, I try to be very open minded..but for some reason guys lingerie just doesn't appeal to me. . I might make a good Frankenstein though

Now just wonder if I should put a sign around my neck saying "Feed my Frankenstein"..wonder how many would get the reference though.
            Last edited by Mytical; 10-31-2011, 01:49 PM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
            X