X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rats invade KFC/Taco Bell!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17296649/

----And it's even caught on tape!

Logically, they're going to go where the food is. Looks to me like that place doesn't store its food securely.

Rapscallion

Comment

Plus they must have some holes or cracks in the walls where the rats can get in. They don't have to be very big at all.

KFC has a lot to offer the conoisseur of pink, slimy, undercooked chicken. I never eat there. If I want chicken, I pick it up from the grocery store deli. I'm especially partial to Wal-Mart's chicken--I just find it tasty and done right.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

A rat only needs a hole about the size of a quarter to get in. Their skeletons have very few bones, so they're squishy and flexable.

I kinda feel sorry for the rats though, having to eat nothing but KFC and Taco Bell is just plain torture.
        "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post

I kinda feel sorry for the rats though, having to eat nothing but KFC and Taco Bell is just plain torture.
          Oh God, that makes it even worse! They had to be having the runs all over the place!

Comment

They had actually passed inspection just days before that video was taken (it might have been the day before). The inspector has since been "reassigned" according to the news. Several other restuarants owned by the same company are being investigated now.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thanks for reminding me about this.... now I'm hungry for their chicken (Where on Earth did you find one that serves pink, slimy, undercooked chicken?) and, it being 1AM, they're closed!
              Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Awwwwww...they're so cute!

Comment

The KFC in my town serves pink, slimy, undercooked chicken. Greases up your innards and flushes everything out. I don't know if that's the way all KFC's serve their chicken ( I would hope not), but the experiences I've had in town sour me on the entire KFC brand.

Comment

Not in my town (well, we don't actually have a KFC in my town, but in the next town along). The KFC is perfectly well-cooked. Mmm, KFC and hot wings *drool*
                    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                    - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
                    X