X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans of Battletech...

Just get to go Squee at this news.

Pirahna Games, in collaboration with Smith&Tinker (founded by Jordan Weissman, the man who ~created~ Battletech), has announced Mechwarrior Online.

http://mwomercs.com/

Only confirmed 'mechs at the moment are the Jenner, the Hunchback and the Atlas, but it's looking good already.

It's official. I've died. I've died and I've gone to heaven.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Psst. It's also Free To Play.

Comment

I told my husband and he said, "I'm already registered."
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Thinking about registering. Maybe I'll run across the dumbass ex and smoke his ass in battle.

One can hope, right?
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I just want a MAD-3D Marauder (Strips out the Autocannon for a large laser, more armour, and extra heat sinks). Blasting my siblings is just a bonus.
            Last edited by Salted Grump; 11-05-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Signed up immediately. Same handle as here. Considering my love of the game and my friendship with a number of Catalyst Games staffers and agents, it was pretty much a no-brainer.

And sorry, Salted Grump, but no Unseens in the game as far as I know.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Could use the project phoenix reiteration, only with 'original tech' instead of 3060 tech.

Wouldn't Mind the -5R though. Twin ERPPCs, twin medium lasers, RAC/5, ECM, and c3 wrapped in 14 tons of armour (max for a 75-tonner is 14.5 armour), and enough DHS to run slightly warm instead of toasty.

Comment

Potentially. The timeframe for the game is 3049 when it goes live, so we'll see what shows up. Although the three mechs pictured in the media all look sweet.
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                  X