This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the Single Greatest Thing I've Ever Seen

Stumbled upon these two videos on fail-blog, and they were both hilarious and pathetically sad at the same time. This poor teen had her wisdom teeth taken out and is on her way home. However, she's a bit confused because of the anesthesia...

Part 1: "Where are we?"
    Part 2: "What's in my mouth?"

LOL. One of my CWs just had her wisdom teeth removed, and I shared these vids with her.

I don't think I was quite that bad when I got mine taken out. Then again, I don't remember much of it...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I still remember mine. But mainly because of this....
      x 10 or 11... Yeah. fun times!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        I still remember mine. But mainly because of this....
        x 10 or 11... Yeah. fun times!
        I only got nauseous when I tried to stand up and walk around the first day. The dentist gave me some wonderful anti-nausea medicine. The only problem was that it caused me to pass out and sleep most of the day. xD
        Last edited by Moosenogger; 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Quoth Moosenogger View Post

Part 1: "Where are we?"
          Part 2: "What's in my mouth?"
          If I had a nickle for every time I've asked myself these questions...

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

There's a whole bunch wisdom teeth extraction aftermath videos out there.

The drugs they put you on after it's done must just fuck a person up.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

The first very popular dental aftermath video.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

The drugs they put you on after it's done must just fuck a person up.
                It's not so much the drugs after, but the drugs during. If they use certain ones anyway. The dentist I went to said he doesn't like to use Nitrous oxide unless absolutely necessary for this exact reason. I did not end up needing it and so I did not have this particular experience since I was awake during the whole procedure.

EDIT: I should clarify the nausea and other icky effects that nitrous can cause, not the i'm not sure where I am side effects
                Last edited by Chanlin; 03-07-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

A lot of my friends think I lucked out because I never had wisdom teeth, so I did not have to have them removed. But I did have my adult eye teeth impacted, which meant not only surgery to have my milk teeth removed, but spending the next six months pulling the adult teeth into place. My orthodontist would just tighten the wire connecting the impacted teeth to my braces, and the pressure would sloooowly pull the teeth out of my gums until they were in the correct position.

Though I have to say the first few days after my surgery were hilarious. Since it was the front of my mouth, and not the back, the surgeon tied a gauze sock full of ice around my head. When I had to refresh the eyes, I decided to turn it around to the bloody parts wouldn't be in my mouth anymore. I looked DERANGED after that. Sitting there pretty much gagged by this bloody piece of gauze filled with eyes. I wish I had taken pictures....
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I was told I had to share my boyfriend's experience with the lovely time he had with some tooth extractions. The night before he was all grumpy because he hates the dentist, hates hates hates. The whole not loving of needles is within that hate as well.

So after hours of talking we both head to bed and I had wished him luck. While at work I gave a few silent prayers and a couple text well wishes. But what happened after he got the shot was well worth being the girlfriend.

*phone rings*
                    Hey handsome, how is?
                    Bunny...
                    Yes?
                    Buuunnnnnyyyyy
                    Okay...?
                    Bunny...mah Bunny....
                    Honey? Go to bed.
                    No sleepy Bunny...
                    But Bunny is sleepy.
                    Bunny go bed?
                    Sure (yea while at work...)
                    Okay if Bunny goes...
                    *click*

Whats fun is this converstation happened three times with him not even remembering one of those. He doesn't even remember when he woke up, called, garbled something, and then fell back to sleep. That and he sounded funny with all the cotton and stuff he did have in his mouth with the first call.

Comment

Working...
                    X