Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegetarian complaining on the Red Lobster facebook page...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarian complaining on the Red Lobster facebook page...

This chick posted on a pic that was posted by Red Lobster about the Cheddar Bay Biscuits.

I copied this from what her 'comment':
    they are, but I doubt I can eat them any more, as they likely are not vegetarian, as they probably have enzymes in them - and that is made from animals, so not vegetarian
    Why on earth are you on Red Lobster's page, complaining about enzymes of all things (not likely she even knows what they are, and what they're found in) and bitching she might not be able to eat the biscuits because of them and that wouldn't adhere to her vegetarian diet. Though I think she's confusing vegan with vegetarian.

Either way, it looks like she's just looking for attention.
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Kinda like what I saw on the Lush FB page once.

lady was berating them for labeling a product as vegan when it clearly had chemicals in it. cos apparently she thought "vegan = organic"

Comment

Um, if they don't fit in your diet, then just don't eat them? Why do you need to complain to the world about it?
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I had a customer back when I was in the fruit and veg game who insisted that because the new season carrots had the fronds still on them, they had to be 'organic'.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          Um, if they don't fit in your diet, then just don't eat them? Why do you need to complain to the world about it?
          Exactly. It isn't as if this place advertises itself as 'vegetarian friendly'. Their name is not just a cute catch-phrase either.

If you look up the definition of 'enzyme' on wikipedia, it describes all sorts of stuff that I think would make her brain have a melt-down, lol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Why do you need to complain to the world about it?
            Because that would require *her* to change, rather than having the world change *around* her to suit her whims, the way it's supposed to...
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

In-fact

Quoth FuzzyKitten99 View Post
              Exactly. It isn't as if this place advertises itself as 'vegetarian friendly'. Their name is not just a cute catch-phrase either.

If you look up the definition of 'enzyme' on wikipedia, it describes all sorts of stuff that I think would make her brain have a melt-down, lol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyme
              ALL living thing be they plants, animals, fungus, bacteria all have enzymes. There is no product made from living stuff that do not have them.

Comment

What???
                And risk losing the "Speshul Snowflake" award?
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                X