X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axe, Meet Car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivhglwQJNgM

Ahhh, best friends forever. Until one decides to up the other after an axe gets embedded into his car.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

That's hilarious. I'm just grateful none of my friends ever tried to pull something like that on me. Then again, given they tend to bum rides off of me, they'd find themselves cut off if they tried it.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

That....is truly epic revenge. Note to self; never have this guy as a roommate!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Only I do have to question if revenge is worth all of a person's savings..of course..doesn't say how MUCH he had in savings.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Bit of an over reaction if you ask me, also, kinda dumb filming yourself doing criminal damage on another persons care and then uploading it to the internet.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Damn . . . reminds me of a scene from "L'Affaire De Shotgun."

Of course, it involved one pissed off bride, her twin sister and a pair of chainsaws.

You may not want to know the rest of it . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Looks like a publicity stunt of some kind, given the amount of professional recording equipment. but still hilarious!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                That....is truly epic revenge. Note to self; never have this guy as a roommate!
                EITHER one really.

Quoth Redbeard View Post
                Looks like a publicity stunt of some kind, given the amount of professional recording equipment. but still hilarious!
                I think you may be right - something for reality tv or getting views
                cos i can't imagine getting away with actually destroying someone else's car like that without going to jail - for either one

Comment

Working...
                X