X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO THE SALMON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

OMG it's a salmon dance my cousin just posted on FB and I'm finding this REALLLLLY amusing because I'm friggin exhausted from working for like almost 24 hours straight so I'm kinda messed up and maybe this video isn't as amusing as I think it is and if so I apologize.

.....I don't konw what the f*** i just watched and I had to share the madness with you all.

....I need sleep so baaadly but I'm afraid o fthe nightmares I'm going to have now....
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

WAAHBUBUHBUWAHBUH?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Really, really wishing I could watch vids on this thing....
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm really exhausted myself and I think that's why this blew my mind. Cause my mind? Is so totally blown.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          I'm really exhausted myself and I think that's why this blew my mind. Cause my mind? Is so totally blown.
          I watched this a second time whilst drunk. It's better the drunk time around.

I mean...the beatboxing pufferfish is kinda cool, right? Right?
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I swear either the kid is supposed to be on LSD or the one making the video actually is.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X