Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restaurant = day-care (and night-care)

We've all heard those storied about parents leaving their kids in a store and expecting free day-care. This one takes the cake ...pizza. Left overnight at Chuck E. Cheeses

I know it sucks when they forget your birthday but when they forget to take you HOME... that's really special.

Although I guess in her mom's defense there are 10 kids to keep track of. (Hell even the McCallister family had keeping track of half of that amount.

While I can see thinking someone else has your kid...that doesn't seem to be the case here. Because she realized the kid was gone when she woke up; if she thought the girl was with someone else she wouldn't have worried in the morning.

10 kids is a lot but still...wouldn't you notice one was missing when you go to kiss them good-night? And how did the kid spend the night there, did the employees not see her in the arcade (I guess a kid could hide)?

Also, shouldn't a 5-year-old know her parents' names, her own address and phone number? Khan is 2 and knows his last name, my first name (he think's his daddy's name is Mr. Fantastic for some reason, probably because I told him Mr. Fantastic was a scientist like daddy and he got mixed up) and his street address (working on the city). Souds like this poor kid got left behind in more ways than one.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

One of my coworkers kids is 14. He doesn't know address or phone number by heart. Which isn't good since at 3am well after curfew he was found in a town 7 miles away...by the cops.

Comment

Working...
      X