This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Romana

Sadly, this Time Lady didn't regenerate. http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...mary-tamm-dies
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Many fond memories of her, while I did start with Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker was my real main first Doctor. I reacquainted myself with her watching the old Who episodes on Netflix recently.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Saw that this morning. So sad. The Whoverse has lost a fair number of companions at a young age, lately. I was hoping she'd be involved in the 50th anniversary, somehow.

Comment

The first complete Doctor Who story I ever saw was The Ribos Operation, which introduced her Romana to the series. She was elegant and beautiful, and a nice foil for the Doctor.

RIP, Mary Tamm.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

First Sarah Jane now Romana I???????

** SAD FACE*****
          Last edited by Racket_Man; 07-28-2012, 07:10 AM.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

THE KEY TO TIME season still remains one of my favorites.

RIP Romana...

Comment

Oh crap. I liked her better than the blond girl who was Romana's second incarnation.

Sad now.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                First Sarah Jane now Romana I???????

** SAD FACE*****
                Caroline John died last month too.

Also gone to the great Tardis in the sky are Ian Marter, Jaqueline Hill, Michael Craze, Adrienne Hill and Nicolas Coutney.

Comment

Mary Tamm's husband passed away too, just hours after her funeral: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/au...y-tamm-husband

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                    Mary Tamm's husband passed away too, just hours after her funeral: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/au...y-tamm-husband
                    That is one of the saddest things I've ever read. He must have loved her very, very much.

Comment

They were together nearly 35 years. You never hear of that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X