This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Onslow . . .

Not the ex from years ago, but Geoffrey Hughes, who was best known as Onslow, the slovenly BIL on the sitcom "Keeping Up Appearances."

Been too many leaving us this year already . . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Well, damn.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Awww I liked him.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Awww I liked him.
        Me too . . . he was my favorite, aside from "that Bucket woman."

Right now I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying over this gem on YouTube . . .
        Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 07-30-2012, 09:45 PM.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Heheheh his car was such a running gag. I think I remember once that the car's "backfire" once backfired the wrong way and had a much larger bang then normal.

Comment

I was so sad to hear about this. He was a genuinely nice man, too - my dad played cricket against him once, it was one of these charity matches where celebrities play a local team, and said afterwards how nice and friendly he was.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Awwww man, I saw the blurb about it on the news, but didn't put two and two together. This sucks.
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

He was my favorite on that show. Him and Daisy

So sad.

Comment

Working...
                X