This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from WI for ya!

Anyone who ever doubts my credibility and thinks I exaggerate about the humble state I live in........here's your proof of how sick WI rednecks (and their lawyers!) truly are:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/17/dead_deer_case/
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Was it a female deer?

Comment

I didn't look that far into it.......I was driving home from work this morning and it was on the morning show's "hall of shame" segment. All I knew was as soon as I got online, I was going to google it and put it here hahahaa.

I don't think the gender of the deer mattered to this sick son of a bitch. The idea of pulling a dead deer into the woods and having your way with it.....ew.

If you'd like some more hall of shamers from WI, I can look up some news records of farmers and other men from WI who have been caught having sex with cows, goats, and horses.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

This same fine, upstanding citizen also got his freak on with his horse, which he shot dead so he could perform the act.

I'd also like the record to show that this is the state that produced Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

they need to add to the law prohibiting sex with uncooked food (figuring the arsehat would come up with that defense next time)

ps...he can have sex with all the cooked food he wants, as long as he (and only he) eats it
          Last edited by CRXPanda; 03-15-2007, 07:33 PM. Reason: ps
          You have the right to behave badly. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a blog of my choice.

Comment

All I can say is, I hope and pray he never has sex with any living woman. The last thing we need is more of his twisted DNA in the gene pool!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Homer: "Doh!"
              Lisa: "A deer!"
              Marge: "A female deer!"

I'm from that neck of the woods (the "Mitten" state); I know what you're talking about. I've heard stories like that too.
              In fact, there was a guy from a town not too far away from my hometown. He had the same last name as my family's, but spelled differently. Anyway, he got caught having sex with sheep on more than one occasion.

But you know how it is... it's a nice, northern summer night, the wind is blowing gently.. the loons are calling, and the moon is full and bright. The fragrant smell of lilacs in the breeze. Damn that sheep looks hot! Look at the rump on that cow!
              I'd hit that! In fact, I think I will. *BLAM!* Oohhhh, baby.

Yeah. That guy is sick and twisted. How much you want to bet he works at a meat packing plant, or is a butcher?
              Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Quoth CRXPanda View Post
                ps...he can have sex with all the cooked food he wants, as long as he (and only he) eats it
                Sure, as long as it has just come out of a 350F oven he can be as freaky as he wants. Just make sure there is a fresh tape in the VCR when he comes into the ER complaining of a burning sensation.
                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                  Sure, as long as it has just come out of a 350F oven he can be as freaky as he wants. Just make sure there is a fresh tape in the VCR when he comes into the ER complaining of a burning sensation.
                  Or, if he puts it in his mouth, would that be considered oral sex?

People scare me sometimes . . .I think I'll go offline and get ready for bed.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                  X