• Show
Clear All

• Leader of Anti-Semitic Party discovers he's Jewish

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...s-he-is-jewish

Wow.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

well there's some irony for you.

kinda like one of the girls i knew back in boot camp (as well as "A" school, and ... ironically was there when I got out too)... she said she couldn't ever be racist cos she had too many races in her genetic heritage.

Comment

Reminds me a bit of that movie The Infidel, in which a Muslim man discovers he actually was born to Jewish parents.

Unfortunately, this particular situation is much less comical.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Makes me think of Clayton Bigsby (the blind black guy who think's he's a white supremacist) on The Chapelle Show.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Well, it could be worse. No Nazis around to throw him into a camp. And he does seem to be accepting the info and dealing with it instead of refusing to believe it is true.

It may or may not kill his political career, but I don't think they can actually toss him out/impeach? him if he turns out to be jewish, just throw him out of his political party.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Well, Jobbik's saying that it's the bribery issue and not the heritage that he needs to resign for...

Comment

Wow. I would imagine his head probably came close to exploding with the sudden re-alignment of his beliefs in that regard.

Comment

Working...
              X