X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Ramsay & customer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKRNRz6VK_k

I think everybody who's dealt with the public has wanted a chance to do something like this at some time or another.

an entire table hates the food... hmm. preplanned?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      an entire table hates the food... hmm. preplanned?
      Possibly, but it's more likely none of the others would dare show an opinion different from that old dragon.

Meh. Take the food back to the kitchen, tell them they don't have to pay, then kick 'em out.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        Possibly, but it's more likely none of the others would dare show an opinion different from that old dragon.
        That's the same vibe I was getting.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

not to mention ... i'm thinking if she was in heaven she'd still complain about the food...

Comment

It's possible that she's so used to her own awful cooking that she can't recognize good cooking when she tries it. Or she's just wanting to complain.

Love how she complains that it's awful, then eats more of it!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I do believe that is the episode where a little later a somewhat drunk girl yells at the woman as the group is leaving, "If it was so bad, why did you keep eating?" I'm pretty sure the woman tells her to f-off.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                I do believe that is the episode where a little later a somewhat drunk girl yells at the woman as the group is leaving, "If it was so bad, why did you keep eating?" I'm pretty sure the woman tells her to f-off.
                Agreed, a great moment!

Comment

Generally, I don't like Gordon Ramsey as he's too abrasive for my tastes most of the time. This time, however, I enjoyed watching him take her down a notch.
                  I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    not to mention ... i'm thinking if she was in heaven she'd still complain about the food...
                    1) Where did you get the idea that she'd be allowed into heaven in the first place?

2) In the event she managed to get into heaven, she'd probably make enough ridiculous complaints (cloud not fluffy enough, doesn't like harp music, etc.) that St. Peter would tell her "Go to Hell!" (and enforce the order).
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I had two things that came into mind with that witch:

She did it to try and get comped for the meal (I mean really, how can you say the food is terrible but still keep eating it?!)

She complained for the sake of complaining.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

The body language of the two guys is hilarious!

The old bag and the younger woman (obviously the bitchfruit did not fall far from the troll tree) sit there saying "absolutely terrible" and munching away.

The younger guy looks at them with an embarrassed grin but keeps on eating silently. He's a good boy: already been trained into submissive silence by these harridans.

The older guy makes at least a token effort at growing a pair: he gives old bag the two crossed hands wave off, like he's saying "Honey, just once could you please be quiet and not make a scene?" But he too knows better than to speak up with these nasty females.

Just so sad and yet so hilarious to see grown men acting like beaten dogs.
                        Last edited by Dytchdoctir; 08-27-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                          It's possible that she's so used to her own awful cooking that she can't recognize good cooking when she tries it. Or she's just wanting to complain.
                          entirely possible...I have in-laws like that--they live for the grievance As my dad would say: They would complain if they were getting hanged with a new rope.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                            Generally, I don't like Gordon Ramsey as he's too abrasive for my tastes most of the time. This time, however, I enjoyed watching him take her down a notch.
                            He reminds me of just about every shop chief i've worked for

And it looks like she doesn't get told reality all that often.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                              I had two things that came into mind with that witch:

She did it to try and get comped for the meal (I mean really, how can you say the food is terrible but still keep eating it?!)

She complained for the sake of complaining.
                              I was also thinking it could be that since there were cameras around, she wanted the attention any way she could get it.
                              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                              X