• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Amazon reviews from the Sceptred Isle

Not mine. Honest.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BIC-For-Ambe...pr_product_top

Just read the reviews. Priceless.

Rapscallion

I have to hand it to you folks in the UK. So many of you have a way with words. Sure beats the stuff I see here (which is usually written in semi-comprehensible text-speak).

And, WTF was BIC thinking??
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Some of those reviews make it sound like they bought sex toys instead of writing instruments.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, they are for her, right? What else could a woman want with a sleek, shiny tube that's hollow inside? ;P
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
          Well, they are for her, right? What else could a woman want with a sleek, shiny tube that's hollow inside? ;P

And my mind went further into the gutter when I read that. That is, if that's even possible.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Not mine. Honest.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BIC-For-Ambe...pr_product_top

Just read the reviews. Priceless.

Rapscallion
            And why were you looking for lady pens...
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

We're all ladies over here.

Rapscallion

Comment

That didn't take long!

http://cheezburger.com/6537320960

Comment

Oh my. Comments......just yes.

Comment

Thank you Raps. Too funny. People really ran with this one:

". . . hamstrung by the misogynist pen industry!"

"As an owner of 100% USDA approved lady parts. . ."

"Women might use them in an attempt to mark their preference for a political candidate on a ballot paper, or try to use it to write a check without her husband's permission."

Comment

From what I've read in a few articles, it's their #1 selling pen right now. Because people are buying them just to see what the big deal is.

It's like the internet meme - you have to watch it/see it at least once to figure out what the big deal is.
                      Random conversation:
                      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I lol'd at how it was described as being designed specially to fit in a woman's hand.

So apparently all women have exactly the same size and shape hands. Who knew?
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                        X