X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pippin the Photogenic Pig

Pippin, all over the park!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=00e232ceda

I swear, I only brought the camera along on our walk today to get the trees growing around the rocks, but then I got carried away... so the pics are up on FB now for everyone's pleasure!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Welcome to Dark Crystal.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Here I was thinking Lord of the Rings. I swear that shot is where they are hiding from the Ringwraiths

You have a very cute guinea pig
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

This reminds me of Flat Stanley somehow. Or maybe that Matt guy that travels the world taking videos of himself dancing.

At any rate, I seriously can't get enough of Pippin. I'm sure he's so much happier than he was before you rescued him (her? I forget).
        Last edited by Lachrymose; 08-29-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Welcome to Dark Crystal.
          He does look like a Mystic!

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
            This reminds me of Flat Stanley somehow. Or maybe that Matt guy that travels the world taking videos of himself dancing.

At any rate, I serious can't get enough of Pippin. I'm sure he's so much happier than he was before you rescued him (her? I forget).
            My friend on FB said it reminded her of the Travelocity traveling gnome... (and it's her )
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I thought of the gnome afterwards too..heh.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                My friend on FB said it reminded her of the Travelocity traveling gnome... (and it's her )
                That's what I thought of too . . .

There's an idea . . . Pippin could do her own travel commercial.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                  Maybe Pippin should guest star on The Amazing Race

She can chirp "MOAR LETTUCE" in a challenge!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Those roots are awesome! And so is Pippin of course.
                    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

What a good little fellow not to run off on you; least he has little legs, not like my rabbits! Try catching them if they don't want you to! He looks so sweet!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                        What a good little fellow not to run off on you; least he has little legs, not like my rabbits! Try catching them if they don't want you to! He looks so sweet!
                        She can actually run pretty quick, when she wants to. Trying to lift her out of her pen can be a pain when she starts running laps in it (especially because she knows exactly which corner I can't reach her in...have to get a stick to chase her back out!). Though when she's out, she will wander a bit, but will gravitate towards (1) me, (2) the dog, or, most often, (3) her "makeup trailer" (her travel carrier we bring along for her on walks). Where we took the pics, there wasn't much of any place for her to wander, so she couldn't really have run off even if she'd wanted to.

Comment

MOAR PICS! Hubby took these with his camera, so they came out better.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0866946&type=1

At one point, a woman walking passed us from behind.

W: "Is that a guinea pig?"
                          Me: "Yep!"
                          W: "That's what I thought. It's so fun walking behind you and seeing everyone's weird expressions as they go by." *imitation of weird look*
                          Me: "I know. It amuses us, too."
                          Last edited by bhskittykatt; 09-02-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

What a cutie! She looks like she's having a wonderful time enjoying the great outdoors. Would love to take my cats outside but ... they certainly would dash off (especially the one, who was originally a stray). I've tried leashes and harnesses and the results would've made excellent YouTube videos but they didn't help much in terms of having a pleasant day outside.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                              What a cutie! She looks like she's having a wonderful time enjoying the great outdoors. Would love to take my cats outside but ... they certainly would dash off (especially the one, who was originally a stray). I've tried leashes and harnesses and the results would've made excellent YouTube videos but they didn't help much in terms of having a pleasant day outside.
                              What about the mesh topped small pet baby carriages?
                              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                              X