X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Detention slips

http://now.msn.com/detention-slips-y...-show-your-mom

The one I like the best is when a student called the teacher a Muggle
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

The Hammer of Justice one made me laugh uncontrollably. Not gonna lie.

A couple of those "insubordination" claims make me weep for our educational institutions...
    Last edited by Etna; 08-29-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I laughed about the kid looking up pictures of "mail organs" during class. And then I wept for the state of education in this country.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Hah, first one's a Hunger Games quote

Comment

Was laughing at them until I hit 14. That one broke my brain.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Second one is great. Looks like mommy and/or daddy will need to go to a conference to discuss the "large penis" drawn on the whiteboard.

I also love how the one about the kid talking about breasts is called a "broken rule notice."
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Number 25 makes me want to smack the teacher.

Comment

9 is kinda funny. i someone was having a laugh and that it wasn't a real detention slip...otherwise i'd be pretty pissed if a teacher sent a kid home with a slip saying his/her hair was "ugly and stupid"

11. I find it hard not to laugh at "that's what she said" jokes.

17 ... they should have told him "You are on your way to detention" followed by "you have no chance to survive. make your time".

25 and 26 are just stupid. sounds like both teachers want brainless obedience
                Last edited by PepperElf; 08-29-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

"mail sexual organs"

kilometer > mile

Foxfire not a browser

wow.

Comment

14 and 25 both really pissed me off.

I was in a similar situation to 14 (only I didn't get detention over it, just a scolding from the teacher). I felt like I was being punished for finishing my work too quickly.
                    Thankfully my mother stepped in and got that bitch off my back and I got to resume reading in her class.

And 25 would have made me see red if I were that kid's mother. I would have told him that he didn't have to do the detention and then gone in his place and ripped into the teacher. To me it seems that rather than having a problem with authority as the teacher is trying to suggest, the kid has a problem with tyranny and the spread of misinformation.
                    I applaud him for pointing out the teacher's error and for trying to get his classmates to question what they're being told, rather than just blindly accepting it as true. After all, who knows what else the teacher taught them that was totally wrong and yet they now believe to be true?

26 annoyed me, but not to the extent that 14 and 25 did. I'd simply call the teacher and point out that it's called "Firefox" and that it is indeed a browser, and (in my opinion) a superior one to Internet Explorer and that unless the school has rules about which browser is to be used for assignments or rules about downloading programs rather than using pre-installed ones then the student should be free to use whichever one he feels most comfortable with.
                    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Working...
                    X