X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you won't believe...

...what sucky customers are doing now.

Potty training at a restaurant table.

Well we've always known that SCs spout shit in restaurants... They're just becoming more literal.
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I thought I saw it all in my 20+years in the food biz. But this just is awful,awful,awful. Not to mention absolutely gross.
      What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

So sorry, that is a health hazard. I would insist that the manager deal with it immediately, and I would also film it and send it to the department of health. I know it isn't the managers fault they are doing it, but I don't care. I would also send the vid to the local news station so they could report on exactly how bad an idea this actually is. I would then proceed to rip the idiots a new asshole for even considering doing that.

That behavior has got to be stopped before it becomes a freaking fad.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Wow. At first I thought it may have been some special booster seats called "BombiSitts" that actually DO look as potties at a distance, but then I read the article saying that the mom in question took off the kids' pants before sitting them...

... Well, that's it. I have no words.
          A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

I watched the video attached to the article. The newscasters all seem shocked no one is supporting the woman who did this.

Naked pooping toddlers would definitely put me off my meal. That is just so wrong.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

That's nasty and lazy. I really can't find strong enough words for this.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The story says that the restaurant got many complaints but didn't see it themselves because it was crowded? Why didn't someone go and look after the first complaint?
                I know that it doesn't say when the complaints were made but in a crowded restaurant at least ONE person would have said something at the time.

Comment

yum yum
                  just what i want to see while i'm eating. kids taking a dump or pissing at the table.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                    I watched the video attached to the article. The newscasters all seem shocked no one is supporting the woman who did this.
                    I noticed that as well--did these alleged reporters have any idea what would have happened if a health inspector was aware of this nonsense. At least the comments are all on the side of sanitation. One of the best:
                    Why is it called common sense if it is so un-common?
                    What was she thinking?! Assuming she was thinking for the sake of argument.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Wow....I toilet trained three kids and never once felt the need to do it at a table of any sort, let alone a public restaurant.

Some people just have no fuckin' sense.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

EWEWEWEWEW.

If your kid is potty-training and not at the 'telling you' stage, you don't take them out, or put pull-ups on them. This is not only gross, but the kids are not learning you have to tell Mommy you have to go peepee, they will just think there is a potty everywhere. I can only imagine the messes THAT will cause.

And I've done it myself with a boy, so I am not a child-hater. Just, you know, sanitary.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

you won't believe... ...what sucky customers are doing now.
                          to be honest though, after reading stuff here for a few years, it's a bit hard to surprise me at what levels some customers will stoop.

It's like the Olympics of Fucked up Behavior. Everyone's trying to break the record.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                            I noticed that as well--did these alleged reporters have any idea what would have happened if a health inspector was aware of this nonsense.
                            Which again confuses me about employee response. They said several people reported it. They had to be doing that DURING the incident. Why didn't someone look into it? What if one of those customers had actually be a secret shopper for the Health Inspector. Or again, what if the Health Inspector had walked in right then?

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            It's like the Olympics of Fucked up Behavior. Everyone's trying to break the record.
                            Wait?! Does Guiness Records have a "most horrible customer category"? That would explain SO MUCH!
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

yeah they give out "Golden shnowflake" medals for being extra fucktacular.

Comment

Working...
                              X