This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan

This broke my heart. Micheal Clarke Duncan has died.

I am so sad. He was one of my favorite actors. My prayers go to his family and his Fiancee.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

I just saw that. I really thought it was a hoax, but it looks like it's real.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

It's real. He died of a heart attack. Age 54.

Comment

How sad he was a cool guy. I've watched The Green Mile over a dozen times.

Comment

That sucks. He was an amazing actor.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Nooooo. This really stinks. He always brought so much to every role he played, and his voice was unforgettable. Some go too young.
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Wow..very unexpected. Can you imagine the movies able to be made in the 'great beyond'?
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I hoped when I saw a friend's post on Facebook on my feed that it was a hoax. Sadly it wasn't. He was such a phenomenal actor. RIP Michael Clarke Duncan...you will be sorely missed.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

o wow.
                  i admit i was drawing a blank at the name until I saw "green mile".

hope the big man is at peace in Heaven

Comment

Working...
                  X