This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry Softly

Singer Andy Williams has died at the age of 84. It sure seems that we're losing a lot of cultural icons.

As for the title, I checked his discography to find something appropriate.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

I guess Moon River or The Days of Wine and Roses wouldn't be appropriate.

But I do like them.

Yes I was a weird child. In my teens I rebelled against Mom musically by listening to Andy Williams.

Comment

Does anyone else remember the Cookie Bear, on Andy Williams' show ?
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        I guess Moon River or The Days of Wine and Roses wouldn't be appropriate.

But I do like them.

Yes I was a weird child. In my teens I rebelled against Mom musically by listening to Andy Williams.
        Those were better-known, but I was looking for something more appropriate for a death announcement. If I'm the first to post about George Jones (hopefully that's a LONG time in the future), I know what song title I'd use.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Those were better-known, but I was looking for something more appropriate for a death announcement. If I'm the first to post about George Jones (hopefully that's a LONG time in the future), I know what song title I'd use.
          It's not unusual? ... o wait im thinking Tom Jones, not George.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            "He stopped loving her today"?
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              Exactly! Are you a George Jones fan too, or just a black belt in Google-fu?

Comment

Working...
              X