X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bieber's vomiting episode-now in CGI!

http://www.nma.tv/justin-bieber-vomits-concert-video/

So I'm sure you're all aware now that Justin Bieber decided to blow chunks at a recent concert.

"But why are you posting this?" you ask.

That's because this is a CGI re-enactment of the whole thing. And it is HILARIOUS!

Imagine if you will, crazed teenagers wanting Bieber to chuck up on them, while to them, Bieber is spewing rainbows from his mouth and unicorns are flying past him.

ETA: The Kate Middleton "topless" drama. With this one, I'm not sure what's funnier: the photographer's camera lens "extending" from the groin area, Princess Diana as a zombie and presumably eating Kate's head or the Queen chopping the head off of the person with the "closer" sign.
    Last edited by fireheart; 10-02-2012, 08:00 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

that's sick and funny

i haven't seen the original vid but i did hear it mentioned that... while he was barfing his voice was still singing.

meaning that he was lipsynching

Comment

Well, at least we can finally say that his own music has done to him what we've all wanted to do since he started singing. :P

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        that's sick and funny

i haven't seen the original vid but i did hear it mentioned that... while he was barfing his voice was still singing.
        How can you tell? To me, his "singing" sounds a lot like barfing.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          How can you tell? To me, his "singing" sounds a lot like barfing.
          I was going to say, most entertaining thing he's done on stage yet!
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

That has got to be the best video I have ever seen in my life! My 6 yr old daughter...was not so amused. Lmao

Comment

Working...
            X