X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Pinup Australia!

Mods have okayed this.

http://www.misspinupaustralia.com.au...t01returnid=75

A friend of mine is entering Miss Pinup Australia, which is sort of run like a beauty pageant, but with a few twists:

-The fashion and photos have to be 1940's-1950's style. This goes right down to the fashion and how the photos are shot: if your midriff is showing, that's a no-no.

-There are different categories and you can enter multiple categories. The categories include: Miss Perfect Pinup (the "classic" round), Miss VaVaVoom pinup (for women who are an Australian size 14 and up (so that'd be US Size 10 IIRC), Miss Illustrated Pinup (women who are tattooed and it's visible), Miss Classic and Miss Prestige Pinups (for women over 30 and 40 respectively) and Miss Neo Pinup (putting an edgy modern twist on it, my friend has entered this category). There's also a Mr Pinup for men.

-The contestants who go on to the state and national finals have to do a little "talent" skit and THEN it becomes more beauty pageant style.

Anyway, she's wanting people to vote for her, so if you like what you see, please vote for my friend.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I have voted.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Just voted.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
      X