This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wacky Germans!

German guy attempts a cannonball...into a frozen pool.

There's a flashing FAIL missing from this video. I'm sure that's just an oversight.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

when he first hit the ice I thought the sound was at least one of his bones snapping. DARN just him hitting the ice.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that part of that discussion was "The ice is thin enough, it will break when I hit it?"

And though not a Darwin Award Winner, certainly one where if he keeps this up will be a contender!
      Last edited by lordlundar; 10-19-2012, 03:09 PM. Reason: One day I will learn to spellcheck first. Today is not that day
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

i dunno but i was able to pick him out saying "mother fucker fuck the fucking world..."

.... Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Comment

From what I can gather, I may be mistranslating some:

Filmer: Are you keeping warm?

The guy on camera replies (I can't catch all of what he says) but he comments on the cold and I THINK he says something like the ice is just floating on the water EG its not thick at all.

Filmer shows the ice, says something to the effect of "here is the icy water" then says to the dude being filmed something along the lines of "don't mess up".

Dude on camera asks if they are recording, says the f*** the f***in world line. The rest needs no translation
          Last edited by Chanlin; 10-19-2012, 09:37 PM. Reason: correcting the translation as I can hear/catch more of the words. They are speaking faster than I am used to

Comment

I love how that one guy in the brown sweater is laughing so hard that he's on his knees with his face buried in the towel. That would totally have been me if I had been there.
            my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
            it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Yep i was waaaaaaay off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPjqi6xHUo - same video with subtitles

Comment

That's the thing with German. Not particularly hard to learn the words and grammatical structure, but hard to speak at conversation speed.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                X