X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting Sights at Wal-Mart

From somethingawful.com

Remember, NSFW (or anybody who still has some faith in humanity), don't drink or eat within 30 min before or after reading the thread, and I'm sure there will be new rules after people read this.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/come...ts-walmart.php

wow... truly disgusting!!!
    i cant believe, yet i can which is sad/scary, some of the stuff people do nonchalantly

Comment

I must have had good luck then, or maybe its just the Wal*Mart in my city, or maybe just Wal*Marts in Canada, but I've never seen anything like that.

Truly horrifying though, but definitely a good laugh.
      "Good evening, ignorant pigs. Put down your crack pipes and your beer bongs and pay attention." ~ Head of Richard Nixon

Comment

I forget the store I was at, but it was Wal-Mart-esque. Anyway, there were two otherwise unremarkable middle-aged women chatting in the underwear section. As I was walking through the store, I passed them at the exact moment they near-simultaneously opened the packages of underwear they were carrying, took off their own pants and underwear and tried them on. Right there.

*brain screams and dies*

Comment

*IPF gets down on his hands and knees and thanks God he didn't get hired at Wally World.*
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

............. (( Weeps openly))

Comment

That was truly disgusting. Thank gord I never see things like that in the Wal-Mart by my house.

Comment

ewwwwwwww could some one please pass the brain bleach?

Comment

Here you go Ringman

This makes me glad that I don't shop at Wal-Mart to begin with.
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

TO THE VOMITORIUMS, MEN!
                    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Quoth IMAPseudonym View Post
                      God...I was thinking about applying for a second job at wal-mart. Never mind. I'd rather starve.
                      Same here. I'd rather get a job shoveling out stables. Those horses' asses, I can deal with!

That story on Page 5...oh, that poor CS girl, having to deal with this loser. Nobody deserves to have that thrown at them (though IIRC, Ace had something similar happen to him at his jewelry shop).
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

yuk

eeew, this made me feel quite ill actually
                        ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                        Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

I...
                          They....
                          Who...? ebbeh...
                          *brain death*
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

You know, I have a pretty high tolerence for grotesque stuff, so I wanted to see how far I could make it. I made it to the 8th page, then I had to stop. I really, REALLY wish I didn't eat the bacon, egg, & cheese sandwich.
                            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I can relate to all the stories about the funny looking people and the overweight fashion faux pas stories, but I thank the Lord that I've never seen anyone at Wal-Mart poop themselves or vomit or anything else disugsting like that. I've seen people throw tantrums, but I've never seen anyone go literally apeshit....

Makes me thankful I now shop at WalMart at 8:00 am on Wednesdays.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X