X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Officer Buys Homeless Man Shoes

...And socks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D239442

I'm going to go cry now. What an amazing guy and a great human being!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I love stuff like this. I'm all teary eyed, but it really bolsters my hope for the human race.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The NYPD has been getting a bad rap lately, it's nice to see a story like this.

Comment

Yeah, things like this really give you hope, when the rest of the news is so full of stuff that takes it away.

It was posted on FB and some jerk wrote in the comments section, "Just another PR stunt by the NYPD."

May he be pooped upon mightily by all those swans a-swimming, geese a-laying, calling birds, French hens, turtledoves and may that partridge come out of the pair tree long enough to lay the coup de grace on him.

What is wrong with some people?!

And just what the heck is a "calling bird," anyway?

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          And just what the heck is a "calling bird," anyway?
          Coalie bird, supposedly. A blackbird, such as some eedjit imported to America.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Coalie bird, supposedly. A blackbird, such as some eedjit imported to America.
            that would be the european starling! Yay I know something totally useless....
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

The guy is shoeless again. NY Times story.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Dude's not homeless.

http://news.msn.com/us/shoeless-nyc-...less-after-all

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  The guy is shoeless again. NY Times story.
                  “I was put on YouTube, I was put on everything without permission. What do I get?” he said. “This went around the world, and I want a piece of the pie.”

This is kinda sad really.
                  I guess that explains why in another article his brother was saying that he was praying for him to change.

Comment

Working...
                  X