This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    And, from personal observation of my BF's parents' dogs... sometimes the dogs may just eat the bits they like from kibble and leave the rest behind.
    Don't have this issue with Ozzy. He'll eat just about whatever you put in front of him, eventually. He has an odd habit of really only liking to eat if someone is there to watch him. He won't touch his rawhides unless someone is home. His food and water are in the bathroom, so he'll want to follow you in and just binge-out while you're doing your business, and then ignore his food dish the rest of the time.

Pippin the Guinea Pig and her dry food, however... that piggy is a picky eater and will only pick out the bits she likes. I have to get the right food with the right little bits in it or she won't touch it. I have to make sure when I add Vit C to her food that the drops hit the bits she'll eat, too. She will also toss her food dish upside-down to prompt an extra refill (even though I bought a dish designed to be tip-resistant). And sometimes only fresh veggies will do...she does not stop squeaking until she gets what she wants. Gah! She's a prissy brat.
    Last edited by bhskittykatt; 05-03-2013, 02:52 AM.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
    X