X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmother banned from store...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2JkDYIXnz

Old lady is abusive and assaults staff. Runs to papers when she is told she is banned from the store.

I would congratulate Tesco in this, for standing up for their employees.
    Just because she's elderly and "Yorkshire-bred" (what, is that supposed to be a euphemism for "rude and nasty"?) doesn't give her leave to treat others like dirt. She needs to put on her big-girl panties, take responsibility for her behaviour and make some changes.
    Oh, and stop whining.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      Just because she's elderly and "Yorkshire-bred" ... doesn't give her leave to treat others like dirt.
      Not sure about whether this is the case or not in the UK, but I suspect that she was using "Yorkshire-bred" to mean that she wasn't a chav/trailer trash/redneck and instead was a "proper" woman.

But yes, I would also congratulate Tesco for this.
      Last edited by Dave1982; 02-21-2013, 09:56 PM. Reason: excessive quoting
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Claims trolleys have 'mind of their own' and sometimes bump into people
        Yeah at full force too, eh?

wow. we don't have a bullshit flag smiley? cos i'd be waving that one right now.

at least she isn't as bad as the cunt who rammed my boyfriend though. she didn't even try to pretend the cart got away from her. she said he was in the way, as if it was her right to plow right into him.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          Yeah at full force too, eh?
          They also ram the person she had a problem with every time she was in the store and saw the person.
          Last edited by Dave1982; 02-21-2013, 09:57 PM. Reason: excessive quoting

Comment

"Yorkshire-bred" just makes me think of puppies.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

at least she isn't as bad as the cunt who rammed my boyfriend though. she didn't even try to pretend the cart got away from her. she said he was in the way, as if it was her right to plow right into him.
              When some old bat did that to my father, he turned round and kicked her cart right over
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

My aunt was actually involved in a hit and run from one of those scooters that old people drive. Old lady literally ran her over in the store and knocked her unconscious. She sped away and was never found. Aunt ended up being taken away in an ambulance!

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
                  They also ram the person she had a problem with every time she was in the store and saw the person.
                  she rammed the same person every time? o yeah right "cart has a mind of it's own" eh?

Comment

I've known of the famous Yorkshire breed of pigs. Mayhap one of their sows escaped from her sty?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      "Yorkshire-bred" just makes me think of puppies.
                      Well she is quite the bitch.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

she rammed the same person every time? o yeah right "cart has a mind of it's own" eh?
                        Maybe they do and they just don't like that person.

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                        My aunt was actually involved in a hit and run from one of those scooters that old people drive. Old lady literally ran her over in the store and knocked her unconscious. She sped away and was never found. Aunt ended up being taken away in an ambulance!
                        How does a person on a scooter escape inside the store that easily?

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        Well she is quite the bitch.
                        Nice.
                        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 02-04-2013, 12:37 AM. Reason: typo
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          How does a person on a scooter escape inside the store that easily?

http://image.fourwheeler.com/f/18916..._powershot.jpg

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            When some old bat did that to my father, he turned round and kicked her cart right over
                            I love your dad!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Nasty old bat. Glad they banned her.

Comment

Working...
                              X