Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't give the judge the middle finger. Really.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give the judge the middle finger. Really.

I don't normally care for liveleak but this one was... o my.

Court video feed: woman was being judged & sentenced to something related to Xanax. (Xanax Bars?). In the proceedings the defendant kept twiddling her hands and giggling to the point where the judge had to say "we're not in a club" and then asked her if she was on any medications.

End results:
    Judge: Count 1 will be 10,000
    Woman: *turns to go* ,,|,,
    Judge: *calls her back and adds 30 days to the sentence*
    (no footage of her reaction to *that* however)

So yeah, don't giggle when you're on the stand and for the love of sanity don't tell the judge "fuck you" with your fingers.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8a_1360047793

Seriously, don't piss off cops or the judge. The cops will find extra charges to slap you with, and the judge sets the terms of your punishment.

I hope whatever that woman dropped was worth it.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I also found it discussed at dailymail which makes some sense of the proceedings.

I was wrong about the money being a fine - it was the bond. Originally it was set for $5000, but when the judge dismissed her with "bye bye" and she giggled "Adios!" and twirled to leave it was enough to piss him off and have him raise it to $10,000.

which of course led to the "fuck you" and middle finger etc.

Comment

I guess in this case....

*Dons sunglasses*

The bird was not....the word.

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Video with her reaction.

Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. Probably why the more "popular" video is cut off so abruptly.

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
            Video with her reaction.

Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. Probably why the more "popular" video is cut off so abruptly.
            It also shows more than most, I wonder how many people realize the "Rick Ross" amount of jewelry cost her a free lawyer in this case. When she was talking about it the guy who was supposed to be appointed to defend her in this proceeding asked not to defend her in the trial and the judge says, "I'm not going to appoint you, she can buy a private one with her jewelry." When a defense attorney (I don't care payed by you or the state) asks to NOT be your attorney due to your actions during a bail hearing, you are the one wrong.

Why is she reminding me Titi in Madea goes to jail?
            Last edited by Titi; 02-06-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

what was wrong with saying adios?
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                what was wrong with saying adios?
                It was more to do with her whole "lol this ain't even a big deal giggle" attitude, I think. Judge thought it was disrespectful to the court, so he dinged her for it.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Yeah ... that was right brilliant there.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
                    Why is she reminding me Titi in Madea goes to jail?
                    You're not the only one who thinks that, she looks likes Titi and she seems like an airhead.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

My thoughts:

1) Definitely stoned.
                      2) Definitely stupid.
                      3) What's with the lighting in that courtroom? She looked like a vampire.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Update: She apologized and admitted she was on drugs at the time and the judge is giving her rehab instead of jail time.

http://www.wtsp.com/comments/297006/...ping-off-judge

Comment

I had a feeling she was on drugs from how she was acting in court. But nonetheless, it's a really dumb idea to piss off the judge.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

This story was not only huge on the internet, but also in our local news, as our "local" news channels are the ones out of Miami, where all of this went down.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            What's with the lighting in that courtroom? She looked like a vampire.
                            She wasn't actually in the courtroom, but was in the jail, in a holding room connected to the courtroom by CCTV. Or, at worst, in a holding room within the court building designed to hold prisoners. In either case, lighting in jails and holding cells is not generally the best, and as long as the judge and the lawyers can see the prisoners adequately, the quality of appearance of said prisoners is not really that high a priority.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
                              Update: She apologized and admitted she was on drugs at the time and the judge is giving her rehab instead of jail time.

http://www.wtsp.com/comments/297006/...ping-off-judge
                              I read a lot of the comments and can't believe how many people are slamming the judge and saying the girl really didn't do anything worthy of jail time or higher bail.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                              X