Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depressing day for men at gyms - no more see through yoga pants!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressing day for men at gyms - no more see through yoga pants!

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/lulul...183609180.html

Lululemon pulls yoga pants from the shelves while they try to figure out why some of them (about 17%) are apparently see-through.

Even perhaps more surprising is that some of the women who owned the see-through ones didn't even know what they were revealing… until they put on a pair and actually looked at themselves in the mirror while bending over.

and that was before adding sweat which can make some fabrics even more see-through.

I can only imagine that many of the men at gyms will be saddened by the lack of see-through yoga pants.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That's the only reason I go to the gym.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

One of many reasons I stick to Danskin rather than Lululemon. Not to mention I can get Danskin at most discount stores, and there's no freaking status symbol applied to them. Just well-made clothes in comfortable styles that I can wear either at the gym or on the trail. Throw on a bright t-shirt and hoodie, and I'm ready to go.

Comment

To be honest i'd never spend that much on workout clothes.

Right now most of my workout clothes are just loose Tshirts and running tights from the men's department. (so when I bend over in them they're still completely opaque)

Comment

Somebody please tell me why I should go on living.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

All you guys are forgetting....you may not be able to see through anymore, but many yoga/workout clothes are so tight, you don't really need to.

Comment

and they're not selling them anymore, but some gals may still be wearing the ones they have.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                All you guys are forgetting....you may not be able to see through anymore, but many yoga/workout clothes are so tight, you don't really need to.
                Quoth PepperElf View Post
                and they're not selling them anymore, but some gals may still be wearing the ones they have.

You both are right. The see thru yoga pants are still out there, and they are very tight so I don't have to imagine the beauty much. I feel better now. Thanks.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Were these made by the same folks who gave us the see thru NFL pants?
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                  X