This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video: "HOW TO NOT BE A D*CKHEAD CUSTOMER*

I'm a YouTuber and I made a video about my job as a service cashier and the type of idiots i serve on a daily basis. Would really like some feedback and it would mean a lot to me if you spread the word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrPBCd9NMrI

thanks

That was so funny.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Nicely done carlmander! Love the spit take.

And welcome aboard.

Comment

thanks!! looking forward to posting more here

Comment

That is great.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

http://notalwaysright.com/how-not-to...customer/28306

Comment

Watched 'em both. Wonderful advice ^_^

PS, to ! ... Where there's always a friendly ear to lend, and we never pay all in coins. We've bacon and chocolate by the bale if you like, if you can pry them out of our hands
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

That was Brilliant, carlmander!

Witty, and oh so accurate!

Mike
                Meow.........

Comment

So accurate, and I don't even work with the public anymore. I just have memories from working retail.

Comment

that is awesome.

thanks for the kind words everyone! x

Comment

Working...
                    X