This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false, never even heard of them.

TNP wants to do my worker evaluations.....all 17 of them.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, very false.

TNP thinks a pet kangaroo is a good idea.

Comment

• false!

TNP wants to help me write this paper, "Gothic Materialism in Sir Auther Conan Doyle's WRiting"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False

TNP prefers coke over pepsi

Comment

• I'm indifferent....I prefer Dr. Pepper.

TNP will motivate me to write this damn paper (last one for the semester.)

Comment

• Do you really want to work retail for the rest of your life? Get on it!

Tnp prefers Nacho Cheese Doritos to any other flavor.

Comment

• False I prefer cool ranch.

Tnp wants to see my perler bead project

Comment

• True, I'm sure it's awesome.

TNP has at least heard of the game companies Idea Factory and Compile Heart. (I swear I'm not a gaming hipster.)
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• (Here's the pattern and what I've got outlined.)

false.

TNP is putting off something they should be doing.

Comment

• True, I need to shower and get a lunch ready for tomorrow.

TNP has tried the FullMetal Alchemist PS2 games.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• FALSE!!! I'm a die-hard XBOX guy!! HALO FTW!!!

TNP thinks it's a good idea for me to rent my parents' current home once they have moved to NC, USA...

Comment

• honestly yes...but i know you and your sister personally.

TNP will work my shift so I can go crawl back into bed.

Comment

• Considering I couldn't work my shift today, false.

TNP likes the Castlevania series.

Comment

• Eh, there was one that I enjoyed a little but I can't remember which one.

Tnp is looking for a new job.

Comment

• true - need an additional job.

TNP has quit caffeine cold turkey before

Comment

Working...
                                X