X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True!!!

Tnp must be a responsible adult tomorrow and do something "normal"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
      True!!!

Tnp must be a responsible adult tomorrow and do something "normal"
      DAMN... True...

TNP knows what wine goes best with CHOCOLATE

Comment

• False, full teetotaler here. My mother might know, though.

TNP like the Gundam franchise overall, even if they don't like certain individual series.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False, I never really got into the Gundam franchise.

TNP had trouble sleeping last night.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False, woke earlier than I would of liked though.

TNP thinks I should get kittens

Comment

• True, the shelter has many homeless fur balls waiting for you.

TNP has been stranded in a city they don't live in.

Comment

• True - car mumble computer mumble grr (5 years ago and still bitter at that car)

TNP is going to enjoy a day of relaxing today.

Comment

• FALSE... Tyg3r has to be a responsible adult

TNP has NEVER heard of the Oculus Rift gaming system

Comment

• False - on a forum I frequent, someone named Tyg3rW01f mentioned that it exists.

TNP has met more than one person who was later convicted of murder (I've met 2 - a classmate in high school went into business with another classmate's brother, and later killed his partner, and then a co-worker killed some random person in a mall washroom).
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• False. I knew just one person who was wanted for murder but skipped the
                      country before he was arrested.

TNP has never seen snow.

Comment

• false, spent many christmas up in Maine, and had snow down here too.

TNP will knock me over the head tonight at a decent hour so I can be up early tomorrow for first day of new semester.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, that could result in a concussion.

TNP's car has a spare tire.

Comment

• True Doughnut AND full-size (that I bought due to my employment)

TNP has no clue were catcul's avatar pic came from. ((I do!))

Comment

• True

TNP likes the Wild ARMs game series.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false, never really played it.

TNP wants to try (read eat) some new reciepes i found to see if its worth making them again in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X