This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False i tried didn't work

Tnp has caught an animal by grabbing its tail (not be mean to it but to protect yourself)
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True... dogfight last year. Got bit by my Scottie for my efforts.

TNP is willing to come and clean up my front yard.

Comment

• Clean up your own front yard.

TNP has had bad neighbors.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Who hasn't?

TNP will put gas in my car so I don't have to put pants on and go do it.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Sorry, I'm too busy imaging you without pants.

TNP is not looking forward to Monday.

Comment

• True - 4th night audit an no time to sleep.

TNP Knits

Comment

• Sort of true. I know how, but haven't had time in quite a while. (Catcul, trust me, I am not a pretty picture, with or without pants. Also, aren't you a straight female? )

TNP has a magic solution for nasty sore throats and coughing.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• No magic just salt water gargles and warm honey drinks.

TNP will do my grocery shop so I can go straight to bed.

Comment

• False

tnp has a better "I'm Bored" test

Comment

• *gets in and turns the ignition key to restart the convo*

Tnp has a podcast they love to listen to and or has been a part of (was part of his friend's)

Comment

• False.

TNP wants to go to Texas with me late this month.

Comment

• Depends where

tnp has played Sly Cooper

Comment

• false?

TNP is dealing with family they wish they saw less then every 3 years.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Thankfully, I don't have to deal with Uncle Cicada right now.

TNP can explain why someone would be given the nickname "Uncle Cicada."

Comment

• False, but i want the story.

Tnp is jealous that I am at the beach on an all expense paid vacation in exchange for helping take care of my mother (whom I do truely love, without sarcasm)
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X