• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very true (winter here)

TNP is missing someone

Comment

• true, several people.

TNP is writing a book.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, i cant rite gud. Also, a family cicada is a relative the rest of the family only sees every 17 years if you're (un)lucky.

TNP has a family cicada.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true, after talking with my mom, its a cousin of hers, they she hasn't seen in 40 years, and since hes really weird (even by our standards), she'll be happy not to see him for another 40 years.

TNP feels bad for my family members that think 80 degrees is hot, since they are from upstate new york.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False. If they live here, they'll understand why the air conditioner was invented.

TNP doesn't like the idea of going to Arizona in the middle of summer.

Comment

• true, though the humidity is less.

TNP has been to nags head. (catcul this is at you since it says your location is NC)

Comment

• True. I've been to almost every part of the state.

TNP has woken up under a dark cloud this month. I don't mean in a funk, I mean an actual dark cloud in the sky.

Comment

• True - I assume so anyway snow and storms seem to be the norm at the moment I just avoid looking outside.

TNP - bought themselves a present this week.

Comment

• true! its R2-D2 from star wars dressed up as a pirate and it says ARRRRRRRR2-D2 (on a tshirt)

TNP will be the 1000 post!

Comment

• True.

TNP needs a cool shower when they get home.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                        True.

TNP needs a cool shower when they get home.
                        True. I was in the shower within minutes of getting through the door. Driving 15 miles (which took over 30 minutes, given traffic) in a car without working air conditioning in triple-digit temperatures after a workday spent in a warehouse will have that effect.

TNP knows whether I want nachos or pepperoni cheese bread for dinner.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True, pepperoni cheese bread sounds awesome.

Tnp is having a mixture of different left overs for dinner since one leftover isn't enough to feed the family.

Comment

• False had a sub from the local grocery store

tnp is laughing at this couple
                            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Absolutely. Without going into fratching territory, these two are morons.

TNP would worry if they had to fly on a really cheap airline.

Comment

• Only kinda sorta.

Tnp is sad vacation ends today and must go back to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X