• Show
Clear All

• Dear the_std

How's your head today...?

Crazylegs
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Mimi's mother,
      Your youngest son is 12 years old, and you wake him up in the mornings before you leave for work. You leave for work less than an HOUR before he gets on the bus. There is NO reason that your 21 year old daughter MUST be there in the morning to make sure that he gets outside to school on time. So, please allow her to come visit us, because even if you MUST be assured that he is reminded to walk out the door fully dressed, shoes on, backpack on, homework in backpack, etc. I will PERSONALLY phone your home 10 minutes before he must leave and make sure that he is ready.
      Thank you
      Setsu
      "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

• Dear Crazylegs,

... Shhh. Not so loud. You make my hangover sad.

Ooogh,
        Me

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
          Dear LadyLegira,

*offers hugs and comfort*

--RP
          Dear RP

Thanks

Comfort is always needed no matter how small the animal.

LL
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• Dear Whiner,

The reason men want nothing to do with you is because you act like a 12 year old in a 27 year old woman's body. You have the brains of cold oatmeal. That, and the fact that you try to fit your size 22 body into size 10 clothes and that is just gross!

Grow up and learn to use your damn brain for once in your miserable life, instead of worrying how to get knocked up by some random crack addict who will take off so you can get welfare.

They day that someone higher than BossMan decides you are fired will be the day I am doing a happy dance right in front of you.

Dear BossMan,

I will be speaking to HR and there is nothing you can do about it. If we were all treated equal I would haven't to go to them to make sure you aren't trying to screw me over for pointing out the fact that the rules only seem to apply to some of us and not others.

Dear Pain Doctor,

What the hell were you using on my back? Large butcher knives? because that is what it felt like at the time. I am mostly pain free now, so I guess it was worth it.

Next time try to be a bit more gentle, mmkay?
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear US Department of Labor,

uh.. what is this letter? I never worked for these poeple. Are you cracked?

Calling you Monday,
              -EQ
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Roomies,
                Doin't touch my shit. Its mine and I like it where I put it. YOU have a huge closet with added shelves and shelves on the wall above yoru bed. I have tiny closet. Important stuff goes on the arm of my futon. DEAL WITH IT! You moved my information on how to access my bank account via the web... the buisiness card sized print out that had my log in number. I can't find it. I R PISSED!
                Last edited by Akasa; 02-08-2009, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Dear Parents [Mom in particular],

I realize you look at me as a disappointment. I realize I'm not one of your "perfect" sons. I realize I've made decisions you're not happy with, and that I've broken bridges. But I don't think they're burnt down completely yet. I'm trying to rebuild them. Could you, please, for once, just ACT like you're happy to hear from me? I mean really. Do you realize how much you're hurting your daughter? Dad I know I'm not your only daughter, but I'm the only daughter that contacts you. Mom I AM your only daughter.

Mom, I got online tonight, and for the first time in at least several years, I saw you signed into AIM. So I messaged you. I didn't want anything but to talk to my mother. Did you answer? No. you got offline without so much as a "I can't talk right now." And the crap when I called you about my birth certificate? Why can't I ask my "boyfriend" for the money? Um, lets see, he's paying our BILLS? We have no extra money. Don't you understand that?

But really, that's not the point. Mom, you've got MS. No, you don't have the "Bad" MS, but still. Dad, you've got CANCER. Sure, you're in remission. Still. One would think you'd want to make the best of whatever time the Gods give us, because you never know what's going to happen when. Or didn't me almost dying while pregnant show you that?

Seriously, I've tried. I don't know how many more times I can try. If you can't act like you care, my FIANCE's family does, and they show it. Unlike Idiot's family, they care about ME, not whatever children I might bring to their family. I can't take much more of your treating me like trash, like the person you have to talk to because they're family but you just would rather be doing anything else. I'm your daughter, not some far off, crazy cat lady aunt or cousin. If this goes on much longer, the next time I move, you won't know where I'm going. I'm sorry, I just can't take it much longer. My heart can't handle it.

I love you, I'll always love you, but I won't be anyone's doormat. Not Idiot's, not any man's, and NOT yours.

your Daughter.

Comment

• Dear RHPG,

I'm sorry that they are being like that. *offers many hugs and chocolate*

--RP
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thank you. Tonight it's alcohol, poker, and broken hearts club for me... and some convo with Smiley and other friends online... Just cause it's really so annoying, and hurtful. I should be used to it by now, but I'm not... Damnit.

hugs and cookies
                      Rhpg

Comment

• Dear Weather Gods,

....BUT WHY IS THE SUN GONE?! It's 11:34am! I WOKE UP JUST BECAUSE OF THE SUN! WHY IS THE SUN GONE?!?!?!?!?

-In Agony Now, kthnxbye.
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• dear spring,
                          can you come any sooner?

thanks,
                          squirrel

dear bossman,
                          thank you for ruining work, and dragging the moral of the whole store down. thank you for never ever working a night shift, thanks for never giving me any manpower to run the store at night, thank you for cutting my brothers hours. please have a breath mint, you talk way too much and it starts to make me gag after a while. i hope you enjoy what happens to you after i write a letter to corporate.
                          screw you
                          squirrel

dear v,
                          for the love of squirrels and all things that are fluffy!!!! please ring faster!! please!!! it is not that hard. STOP staring at me, its really creepy, especially with your raccoon eyes. stop farting. stop coming back late from your break. you reek of cigarette. stop making personal calls. stop peeing so much..do it on your break so that you don't inconvenience other workers. PLEASE learn how to page. every time you say something stupid (99% of the time) i just wanna
                          --squirrel

Comment

• Dear money,

Please multiply yourself while I'm not looking. I need more of you.

--RP

(Not) dear dude who hurt my friend,

You know who you are and what you did. When you say you're going to do something, please do it, all right? It'll save me (and several others) from wanting to use a on you.

--RP

Dear (not hardly!) PMS,

DIAF. For everyone. I don't think anyone likes you, so why do you exist, again?

--RP

Dear RW,

Thank you SO much for sending me the keyboard.

--RP

Dear my computers,

Thank you for being so awesome. You sometimes make me want to but you're still both awesome. Now if I wasn't so terrified of dual-booting, one of you would be even more awesome, as I'd have access to three OSes instead of just two. *ponders this* How very tempting.

--RP
                            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-08-2009, 07:55 PM. Reason: making sense is awesome!
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Becks--

Thanks for the earrings.

And the sandals.

(how much do I owe you??)

And the caramel.

--Sunshine

************************************************** ***

Dear RHPG--

*hugs*

--Bella

************************************************** ***

Dear body--

Get some sleep. This staying up all night crap got old a loooooooooooooooong time ago.

*hiss*

--Me
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear fate/universe,

Hi. Me again. Um, if it's not too much to ask, let me keep my grandpa a little while longer. Please? Scary enough that he's got pneumonia and is in SICU, but hearing that the tough, cranky old man we all love and jokingly say we're scared of was CRYING is enought to make everyone else cry, too.

I'm all the way out here. They're all the way over there. I NEED some reassurance, so kindly send some my way. Please? Pretty please?

Off to cry in the shower now.

Lupo

Comment

Working...
                                X