This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Lizziebeff,

I'm not sure, and I don't think I want to know.

Love,

Becks
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks--

On second thought, I don't think I want to know, either.

--Sunshine

P.S. How are Nella and Hetfield?
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Becks--

Thanks for the yummy yummy cheesecake.

Did I mention that it is yummy?

It's yummy.

--Sunshine
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Lizziebeff,

I'm glad you like the cheesecake.

I hope you and Mommy saved me some.

Love,

Becks

PS--Nella and Hetfield are sassy, as always.
          Unseen but seeing
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Self,

Why oh why does my throat hurt? Why do my ears hurt? I do not have time to be sick! I'd but I'm too sick. Go away sickness. Leave my ears alone. Leave my throat alone. Leave my head alone (I have a dull headache like someone has stuffed my head with lots and lots of cotton and then they're beating a plastic hammer against the cotton). I wanted to see Ted Neely in "Jesus Christ Superstar" at the Warner Theater this weekend, but I suppose now I can't! Now I'm really gonna

No Love,
            Myself

Comment

• Dear IDR's germs

*shakes stick* go AWAY!!! You're not wanted here! You don't pay rent, you don't cook and you don't even do dishes! Bugger off!!

Rads

Dear IDR
              *gentle hugs*

Love
              Rads
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

2 out of 3 sound like Mr. Rum. Does that mean he has to move out too?

Ahem. I took a nap. I made myself some strawberry tea. As long as I keep warm liquids going down my throat, my throat doesn't hurt so bad. I've even taken some Aleve - to help with the aches and pains and head. Tomorrow is open house for my daughter's school from 9 AM until 1 PM and I can have pizza for lunch! I don't want to miss it for the world.

Love,
                Rummy

Comment

• Dear business class,

Eight chapters of you in a week. *dies* Why are you not music theory? I would like you far more if you were music theory.

Ah well, I have eight more weeks and about nine...more...chapters...! *rantwheezecoughdeath!*

-- RP

JapanesePod101.com/SpanishPod101.com,

Thank you for existing. You fill many of my geeky language learning needs. Your only flaw is that you do not offer me Mandarin Chinese.

--RP

Dear internet,

Somewhere in your many files and folders of awesome, there is a someone/several someones who would love to guide me in Mandarin Chinese. Tell me where this person/people are?

This also goes for Japanese, and even more so. I want to learn Japanese like I want to breathe every day.

*goes to pester Google and things like it*

-- RP

Rummy's germs,

Beat it germs! *shakes fist!*

--RP

Rummy,

*hugs gently* *offers lemony herb tea and ricola* I also have honey in a honey bear. I love honey bears. *offers*

--RP
                  Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 03-16-2009, 11:24 PM. Reason: adding stuff.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thank you too for the support of getting rid of my germs.

Right now, I feel great and wonderful and I can take on the world. (I think it's the cold medicine I'm on). But by golly, come heck or high water, I'm going to my daughter's school & I'm going to enjoy the Open House!

I just hope this cold doesn't beat my butt.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Plague Monkey,

You're just lucky I have lots of night-time NeoCitran to combat you, or else, when I recover, I would go berserker on your ass. Seriously, joints should not ache like this!

On the other hand, I'm glad you're happening now and not a week and a half from now. If you try to ruin my trip... Grr... I'm too hopped up on funtime meds to come up with some appropriately elaborate torture plans right now, but the sentiment is there!

Dying,
                      Me

Comment

• Dear electric guitar,

Your awesomeness is infinite. That being said, how did you go sharp while I was not playing you for those months I was too sick to care? Did little gnomes tighten your strings or something?

Also I need to play you more often and get my callouses back.

Loving you anyway,
                        RP

Dear the_std's Plague Monkey,

*throws large, heavy objects at you* Leave her alone. Also do not be ruining her trip, or I shall find more large objects to hurl at you. Beastie.

--RP

Dear the_std,

*offers chocolate* Joint pain is awful. I'm sorry.

--RP
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Not so dear Plague monkies,

Why are you running around knocking over good people? First Sir, then me, and Rummy and the_std... please stop, we don't feel good, and all of us have plans..

Can someone pass the happy fun medicines that i don't have?

Dying
                          Rhpg

Comment

• Dear RP,

I can't offer guarantees, but I can say this: phrasebase.com

Love,

Becks
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Everyone Dealing With Plague Monkeys,

I have two words to cure you: Looney Tunes.

Seriously. Watching cartoons getting mercilessly beaten up in hilarious ways takes the edge off not being able to function, I promise.

Be careful, though. This stuff is like cocaine. You've been warned.

Edited to add: If nothing else, watch the episode "Dough For The Do-Do". It might make you feel normal again!

Slap-stickingly,
                              Me
                              Last edited by the_std; 03-17-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Dear Plague Monkeys

Take this!!!
                                Bwahahahaha!

Lethally yours,
                                Wingates

Dear people who may have been burnt in attempt to immolate Plague Monkeys with a flamethrower.

Sorry about that, would you like some ice cream? I'll buy anything you want

Apologetically yours,
                                Wingates
                                I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Working...
                                X