• Show
Clear All

• Dear Rads,

<<<<<glows>>>>

Hehehehe,
    Rummy

Comment

• Rummy,

You are always more than welcome to PM me, whether to ask questions, vent or just because.

Glad the dreams were better -- D&D is always fun. I actually kind of miss it (Hubby and I used to play with some of our friends in both Tennessee and Savannah).

Hope today is good too!

Persephone
      I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Life,

Finally, an acceptable situation! It makes me happy and has opened a few new doors. This had better be the real deal or else you are going to get your ass thoroughly kicked, I hope you know that.

And since you don't seem to have an ass, I might just have to get creative.

Knuckle-crackingly,
        Me

Comment

• Dear the_std

You deserve it!

Muchos Hugs

Crazylegs
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear CL,

I hope you're not being subjected to the swarms of hellions again today! I've sent you a cricket bat, use it at your discretion. By which I mean "at the earliest possibility".

Advocating violence,
            Me

Comment

• Dear everyone,

OMG this thing is starting to feel REALLY weird. he is big now and is really rolling around in there.

weirded out
              mono
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear mono,

My friend's first is due next month so I'm sure she knows just how you feel.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• dear summer,

hey! youre here! well not really. i dont mind not having 90 degree temps, but temps in the 60s...wtf. also, its supposed the be the day with the longest amount of sunlight, yet i havent seen the sun almost at all in the past what month?

no love,
                  sarasquirrel

Comment

• Dear Smirnoff Ice Green Apple flavor,

I'm in love with you.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear doctors,

... Nerrr.

That's all I have to say to you.

Bleh,
                      Me

Comment

• Dear the_std

U wot?

Kind Regards, and all that jazz

Crazylegs
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear CricKet Wireless;

Thanks ever so much for COMPLETELY botching the launch of your service in the Washington D.C. market! I've been waiting almost 3 months for you to get here, so I could buy a USB modem for my laptop without having to spend an arm, a leg and my left nut every month in service fees!

And now that you're here, your launch of this market has been handled in the most incompetent manner possible, and as a result, you will not allow me to purchase or activate said modem! You're actually REFUSING to take my money that I WANT to give you!!! YOU GUYS SUCK WORSE THAN THE BLACK HOLE AT THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY!!!

No love for you today;

--Jack
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Jack,

Take a deep breath.

-be
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Mono's Little Boy,

Be nice to your Mommy. We know you're running out of room in there and we're sorry, but it's just a few more weeks and you'll have plenty of space to move around! I know that turning sommersaults is so very very much fun and I know you're just trying to play with her, but seriously -- it's not much fun for Mommy! Be nice, dear, your Mommy has stuff she needs to do and she needs some sleep!

Love,
                              another Mommy

Dear Mono,

Hope that helps.

If it doesn't, here's a trick I learned with Daughter and Son -- when he starts moving, find his foot or hand and push on it. He'll move it. Find it again and push on it. Do this until he gets annoyed and curls up in a ball and decides to stop playing with you.

Hey, it makes him stop moving!

Hoping for a good last few weeks and a wonderful, healthy baby boy!

Persephone
                              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Speech Therapy Place in Stafford, VA,

Hope you're ready for Child Rum's first official day of her lesson.

Hoping everything goes well,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X