This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear SuperPokePets.com/Slide.com,

You kinda really suck with the pet shop.

Good thing I was able to snag what I wanted...finally...nearly 12 hours after they were available the first time.

You guys love to think that people can spend 24 hours a day on the damn site.

Good thing the man of the household usually is...when he's not playing Mafia Wars.

--me
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Dear" Runaway Meatball,

Why'd you have to burn me while I was trying to save you? You got away! And all I got was a burned pinky finger.

Ouchie,
      Rummy

Comment

• Dear Self,

Yet again in the 'friends box'.

Yours, annoyed

Self.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear universe,

Please let this happen.

Me
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Self,

How come when you're single, you want to be with someone, but as soon as someone shows interest, you panic and try to push them away? Why do you enter into relationships that will go NOWHERE, knowing that it'll end in heartbreak for you or the other person? CHANGE.

Love,
            Me.

Dear You,
            It's all stress. That's what I feel when I think about you. Stress. It's all obligation.

I'm sorry.

I do love you though.

-Me.

Comment

• Dear Green Bay Packers:

Please stop playing so well in the pre-season games. You've got my hopes up so high I'm already looking forward to the victory celebration after the Super Bowl.

Irv
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear persephone,

Thanks for your help, and give your daughter a hug for me.

-be

Comment

• 2 dears...

Dear Stomach:

I'm really really really tired of saltines and water and apples. I really would enjoy eating other foods outside of Bland Land. Please. And just....stop the hurls.

Dear Bean:

Thank you for the insights to my friend in need. It helped a lot.

Cutenoob
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Dear BSE,

No problem! Though I don't really feel like I actually did much.

Daughter gives you a hug back and says to "Smile. She'll fix it!" (Very long story but, in essence, she means "God")

Hope things go okay and e-mail me any time,

Persephone

Dear baby mono,

I haven't seen anything from Mono in the last day or so. I hope that means you decided to come out and play with your Mommy.

If so, please be nice and sweet and healthy and cuddly. If not? Come out to play already!

Persephone
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear You Know Who You Are;

Just when I had given up all hope of ever again finding someone that could love me, you came along and proved me wrong.

I know that at times, I'm difficult and frustrating. I know that sometimes, I say and do the wrong things. I know that I try your patience, and I'm sorry. I think you deserve someone better than me.

But I do love you, truly and deeply. And I know that I'm very lucky to have you.

Yours always,

Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Self;

You know what the behaviors are that annoy people, yet you keep doing them. Why?

You know you need to go to a shrink and get help to be better, so why do you insist on maintaining this unhealthy distrust of shrinks?

Change. SOON.

--Me
                      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-30-2009, 08:01 PM.
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear work,

Does the "superheroes and villains" week allow for cosplay? Because there is no way I am wearing my undies on the outside.

Love,
                        Me.

Dear CS cosplayers,

If the above is OK with work, can anyone recommend a good hero/anti-hero/villain costume for me to try and cosplay? Something simple that's also safe to wear while working behind a register at a supermarket. (i.e. not too skimpy, no miniskirts and without things like wings that'll catch on doorways and registers)

Love,
                        Me.

Dear cough,

Please go away! I'm sick of people thinking it's swine flu!

Love,
                        Me.
                        Last edited by fireheart; 08-31-2009, 02:47 AM.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Ex,

Please let this be a wake up call and don't make me have to do things the hard way. I really don't want to. It's really in both our best interests to work with me here. I don't want to ruin your life. I just want what you owe me.

I took care of your dog without asking for a thing in return. In return, you didn't offer a thing. I didn't do it for you, I did it because I loved him. I still miss him every day. I'm only glad that I was the one who got to hold him in the end. You owe me so much more than money but you can't repay me anything more than the money you borrowed. That's all I'm asking.

In a way I'm glad he's not here anymore because that would be a bigger fight than the money. He deserved better than you. I deserved better than you.

Sadly,
                          Me

Comment

• "Dear" Child Rum,

Mommy & Daddy must be going deaf in their "advanced age". We never heard the "Crash", "Boom", "Bang", followed by an "OWWWW!" whenever you upend your bed. What happened? We were both here in the house. We never once heard you.

BTW, why are you upending your bed? I put clean sheets on your bed and everything! Stop it right now! I can't make up your bed every night!

Love,
                            Mommy

PS At least you were good at the Eye Doctor tihs morning.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Any chance you can bolt it to the floor or something?

be

Comment

• Dear Persephone,

You were very correct!

mono
                                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
                                X