X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    Dear Rum,

My arm was sore for the better part of a week after my regular flu shot.

With the H1N1, nothing.

Sorry.

-Ana-
    After my tetanus shot my arm was sore for like a month..!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear shoulder,

Bite me. Really.

--RP

Dear you,

Thanks muchly. You're awesome. *megahugs*

--RP
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear BSE,

Thank you for making me think my left arm is going to be sore for a month.

Now I'm hungry.

Food! *drool*
        Rummy

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          Dear BSE,

Thank you for making me think my left arm is going to be sore for a month.

Now I'm hungry.

Food! *drool*
          Rummy
          Sorry...

Comment

• Dear T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪;

I know from talking to your Tech Support people that the transmissions from your cell towers are subject to all kinds of interference and/or blockage, including, but not limited to, being blocked by the foliage on the trees in the warm weather months. I also know from said Tech Support Reps that in the warm weather months, you boost the output power to your towers to compensate for this.

The Mid-Atlantic region has just been hit by its largest snowstorm in many years, and today, my signal strength is very low and your data service is unreliable at best. Not coincidentally, the trees are covered by a thick blanket of snow. I pay nearly $100 a month for a BlackBerry to have a device that will do what I want it to do, when I want it to do it. Do you think that you could maybe, oh, I don't know, BOOST THE OUTPUT POWER TO COMPENSATE FOR THE SNOW so that it will continue to work?

K THX BYE.

--Jack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear CricKet Wireless;

Same complaint as with T-Mobile, only it's worse in your case, because for the last 2 days, I was getting my usual 3-4 bars of signal strength on your 3G broadband modem. Today, it has dropped to 0-1 bars, and that's WITH the use of the USB "Y" cable that connects it to 2 USB ports so it can draw more power and boost the signal. Not acceptable. Fix the problem. NOW.

K THX BYE.

--Jack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mother Nature & Old Man Winter;

HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!!!

That is all.

--Jack
            Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 02-07-2010, 09:40 PM.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• "Dear" Rum Family,

I would really like to be kept in the loop when it comes to finding out things about my family.

Like, say, my Sister's husband being brought back for a month.

Like say, my Sister having a miscarriage.

You know, things like that.

Making me want to divorce my family,
              Rummy

Comment

• Dear One: I blame me for all of it. So much could have been prevented, had I listened to Wisdom. It will all be delineated for you soon. I need to sort it out myself. But this I know: you are so, so wrong about so much. Especially me. the angel
                Last edited by Food Lady; 02-10-2010, 05:57 AM.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Dear Mother Nature & Old Man Winter;

Apparently you didn't get the message last time, so let me spell it out for you: I FUCKING HATE YOU! This is now, officially, REDONKULOUS. You both deserve to DIE IN A FIRE... preferably of the man-made, NUCLEAR variety!

--Jack
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Governor Christie,

Please declare a state of emergency before 6:30 am, so they close work and I don't have to use a vacation day for snow.

-me

Comment

• Dear CVS,

To quote The Partridge Family: I think I love you.

Rummy
                      -----------------------------------------
                      Dear Child Rum,

Mommy loves you. But why do you have another ear infection.

Mommy
                      -------------------------------
                      Mr. Rum,

COME HOME NOW.

Your wife who can't breathe because of clogged nose & asthama attack,
                      Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*offers chicken soup to you and Child Rum* Hope you guys feel better soon.

--RP
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thank you.

Child Rum is on a new medication for her ear infection (it's the left ear again).

I'm on Azithromycin tablet & prednisone (steroid for the asthma).

I'm new at al this asthma stuff. I'm trying to read up on it and figure out what can trigger it (for me and generally). But it's good to know that having a severe enough cold, my asthma will be triggered, I'll be on the lookout next time.

Still taking lots of meds and needing to talk to Pediatrician about Child Rum,
                          Rummy

Comment

• Dear Husband:

Thank you for the Valentine's card. I appreciate it.

I won't tell you that it's the same card you bought me the year before last.

Love, Ana
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear TTO

Thank you for the wonderful card and the corny jokes. You are my forever Valentine and I absolutely adore him.

All my love
                              Rads
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Roomie,

I told you not to give me your plague. For this you must pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X