This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr. Rum,

Thank you for letting me take an almost 3-hour nap. I have no clue what was wrong with me, but the nap was something I needed.

That said ...

Don't ever yell at me again for throwing up in the bathroom garbage can! I bought it at the Dollar Store. I'm sure we have one dollar plus a nickel (for VA state tax) to buy a replacement one. I wasn't sure if I was going throw up or have it all come out of the other end. Or if it'd come out of both ends at the same time. So ... Just stop with the mumblings of "That's what the toilet is for ... for throwing up in ...."

Looking forward to soup,
    Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Boss;

Not happy with you right now. No, not at all.

Some day you'll realize that you were wrong. You'll also realize that I am NOT the man with whom to fuck!

That is all.

--Me
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Dear Mother Nature;

You suck. Go fuck yourself.

--Cold & Pissed Off
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear back--

Why are you spasming again?!? I cannot handle this again. Please don't do it for 2 weeks, like last time.

--Me

Dear family--

If I tell you that I barely got 2 hours of sleep because of my delightful back spasms last night, why would you think I would want to spend ANY amount of time in a car? Or that I can go another 24 hours without a heating pad/massager? I was crying/screaming from the pain, for fuck's sake!

--Me
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Bella:

As his first act as a Milwaukee Brewer, want me to send Zach Greinke over to make your back better?

Only two months until pitchers and catchers report,
          Irv
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear Mother,

My womb is officially being held to ransom. In short, if you want me to have kids, or you want to see your grandkids in future, STAY OUT OF MY BEDROOM!
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Irv--

Is he cute? Failing that, can he actually pitch?

--Bella
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear self,

If you don't stop hitting the wall with your skull, I am going to superglue a bike helmet on it. I might even pad every surface in existence. I don't need any more scrambled brains, alright?!

Stop it. Now. Ugh. This hurts.

--Me
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Serious ranting here!!!!!!!!!!

To the man of the household--

Please please please please please PLEASE STFU.

You talk about stuff you don't I don't give a flying fuck about...like football. I can only fake interest for so long. Then you get angry at me because I seem bored or angry. Could it possibly be because I DON'T CARE?!?!?!?!?!? And I tell you all the time that I don't? Hell, you even start your comments with "I know you don't like football, but..." Yeah. Fuck you.

Whatever map thing you're doing for your stupid computer game. You're the one who takes something simple and turns it into a near impossible quest. You think I give a damn that parts of South Hackensack aren't matching up with the surrounding towns? I. Don't. CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quizzes on Sporcle. Don't bitch and moan that it's hard when you choose to take a quiz on something you know next to nothing about. And guess what...I know much more than you do.

Oh, and Last night, you tell me that being home all the time screws up your schedule. (Hey, sorry that it's taking me longer than I would like to find a job.) And yet, you complain that I'm never home. Bullshit. I spend more time in this apartment waiting for your fat, lazy ass to wake up than anything...just for you to start in on the above mentioned subjects. You bitch when I go out with Lizziebeff, or friends, or go out to my mom's house.

You know, I would LOVE to have some alone time. You sleeping doesn't count, since you wake up every two hours, pee, eat and drink something, talk my ear off about stupid shit, then go back to sleep. That is NOT alone time. I want you to go somewhere. Anywhere. Just get the fuck out of here for a couple of hours.

Go grocery shopping. Let me stay home. It's not fun for me to go with you. You want to know why? Because I get a few things I know I'll eat (if you give me the chance to, and don't eat it while I'm sleeping), you buy all kinds of God knows what, then when your credit card bill comes in, you bitch at how much the bill is. Hey, I'm not the one who can drink a 12 pack of soda in a day or less. I'm not the one who can eat a half gallon of ice cream (more or less) in one sitting, then whine about the stomach ache and other issues (that you insist in telling me in great detail about) that result.

I could go on, but I'm just too angry and frustrated to.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks,

You.

Me.

Thelma and Louise-style outing minus driving the car over the cliff?

Rummy

Comment

• Rummy,

I'm all for it!!!

--Becks
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Ex,

You are an asshole. See you in court.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Rummy, BE, and Becks,

*hugs*

--RP
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Becks,

We might have to go to New Jersey and pick up BookstoreEscapee.

Making Plans,
                            Rummy
                            ---------------------------------
                            Dear BE,

Becks & I will be taking you with us.

Encouragingly,
                            Rummy
                            -------------------------------
                            Dear RP,

Thanks for the hugs!

Rummy
                            ------------------------------------
                            Dear O'Danny Girls,

You are awesome! I love your songs!

Keep them coming,
                            A Fan,
                            Rummy
                            Dear Ms. Sarah,

I can't wait to play RISK with you & your harem of nerd boys.

Looking forward to 7 PM on Dec. 31,
                            Rummy

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                              ---------------------------------
                              Dear BE,

Becks & I will be taking you with us.

Encouragingly,
                              Rummy
                              Can we take a ride to Florida with a baseball bat?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Can we take a ride to Florida with a baseball bat?
                                Dear BE,

Sure!

Florida's Baseball Team needs a new hitter?

Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X