This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear everyone.

Thanks for the compliments. Did you see the other pics???

Mono
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

the pics!

--Becks
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Everybody,

Child Rum is having an MRI on March 25, 2011. She will also be having blood work done at the same time. She will be given anesthesia to knock her out for the MRI. (She won't be able to lay still for 45 to 60 minutes).

I'm going to be a nervous wreck during the time before the date of the MRI, the actual day of the MRI, and the weeks following before I get the results.

Rummy
        --------------------------
        Also,

My laptop had to be sent back to the service center as the brand.new.hard.drive. that was put into my laptop last month decided to stop working. Now the laptop is getting a new hard drive.

I hope this time the hard drive doesn't go kaput again.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear forum,

Why does it say this thread has 97 pages but will only let me see 96 of them?

Curious, Mono

Dear Karma,

I was very very good these past couple days. I have apologized for wrongs that I did not do. I have made baked goods and food for a greaving widow. I have encouraged Fi to reconsile with his mother. I have been as nice and as good as I can possibly be these past couple months. I have not gotten all bridezilla when things went wrong int he wedding planning. I have been quite calm.

Can I have my reward be that the Mamma Drama goes away. Am so tired of feeling like a Drama Llama. So tired of the Harassment, the Stalking, the whole everything. I didn't even do what I am being punished for.

Thank you, Mono.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*hugs*

Love,

--me

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mono,

About the page discrepancy, I'm going to guess that posts were deleted.

As to everything else, *oodles of hugs*.

Love,

--me
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear world,

Please excuse me while I curse for about ten minutes straight.

Angry.

Dear CS people.

I made a mistake. I used internet exploer on this computer instead of mozilla. Did not notice for a couple minutes. The thing is, my mother used internet exploer and it was logged into her FB account. noticed that the Future mother in law was posting about how she got the wedding invatation. Her friends and family chimed in about how aweful it must be to have her son marrying me.

Mom told me she was posting passive agressive stuff about the whole situation on FB. I didn't notice that they were saying such hateful things about me. Saying they were sent a invite so I would get a gift. UGH! I didn't want to send them an invite. It was my mother's idea.

SO angry,
              Mono

PS sorry for the spelling

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Please PM me your cell number again or if you still have mine in your phone from RenFest, text me so that I have your number again. Somehow I misplaced it...I'd like to know how child rum does w her MRI.

Love,
                Peps
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear Peps,

I have your phone number still in my phone! I'll text you in a bit. Thank you for the support.

I've been told this should just be a routine thing, but I always worry. (It's a trait in my mother's side of the family XD).

Rummy
                  -----------------------------------
                  Dear CS,

I have my laptop back for the second time.

Hopefully my hard drive *knocks on wood* doesn't die again.

*keeping fingers crossed*
                  Rummy

Comment

• Dear rummy's laptop.

Behave!

mono.

Comment

• Dear PepperGirl,

Thank you.

Love,
                      Rummy

Comment

• Dear CS,

HELP! My fiance said his mother is visiting this weekend. She send him an email saying that "we" will visit this weekend. I have no clue who the other person she would be bringing. Whoever it is can stay home. With her.

The woman is crazy and her husband is creepy. He has been harassing me and sending me emails from made up email address basically internet stalking me. Last one was from when I visited Omaha a few weeks ago saying that he saw me and I looked fat.

Can't she just go away and leave us alone?

freaking out,
                        Mono

Comment

• Dear Rummy (can I call you rummy?)

Prayers and good wishes heading your way, I hope the results are good and they don't take too long to notify you. I know I would be a nervous wreck!

-Kanalah

--------------------------------------------

Dear CS,

Depression sucks. Also having customers jerk you around sucks too.

-Kanalah
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                            Dear CS,

HELP! My fiance said his mother is visiting this weekend. She send him an email saying that "we" will visit this weekend. I have no clue who the other person she would be bringing. Whoever it is can stay home. With her.

The woman is crazy and her husband is creepy. He has been harassing me and sending me emails from made up email address basically internet stalking me. Last one was from when I visited Omaha a few weeks ago saying that he saw me and I looked fat.

Can't she just go away and leave us alone?

freaking out,
                            Mono
                            Dear Mono

Let me get this straight - she just "invited" herself over? Didn't ask, wasn't invited? That's freaking RUDE. I highly reccomend Fiance mail her back and say "I'm afraid that won't be possible. We have plans this weekend and are unable to change them at such short notice. In future, please call and check our availability."

As it's FIANCE's mom, he needs to take care of it, otherwise you're that "interfering bitch that stole her BABY". Don't tell her what the plans are (lying around the house in your jammies COUNT AS PLANS), just keep repeating "I'm afraid that won't be possible".

Good luck

Love
                            Rads
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

I love you. No really, can I marry you instead, I am sure your parents are not quite as crazy.

laughing now,
                              mono

Comment

• Dear Mono

Sure thing - my parents are AWESOME, I'm a great cook, but I come with a dog. I am, however, a blanket hogger...

Love
                                Rads
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X